Do you have stereotypes about a woman based on the bra she wears?

I always kind of thought certain bras were for certain kinds of girl, you know? Like, good girls didn't wear plunges or push-up bras or anything that would go with super-sexy clothing.

Anyway, I was bra shopping and trying to get a better idea of what fit me, and I ended up realizing that plunge bras are actually the best fit. I still don't wear low-cut shirts, but plunge bras tend to have a narrower gore, which goes better with my natural shape. I also found out I actually look smaller/less cleavage-y in a bigger cup size!

Any thoughts?

59

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never heard of bra stereotypes and I don't think a guy is going to give more thought to the style of bra beyond, "Is it the kind where you can motorboat even when it's on?" I can tell you that bras that fit right look much better than the ones some women try to squeeze into, regardless of whether they're more revealing or less.

Most Helpful Girl

• A bra is a bra. it serves one purpose. Different styles for different occasions and to suit different outfits.
    Men can't tell anyway. they only care when it comes off.

• can confirm. unless it's supposed to be part of a lingerie set meant for showing off a bra is a bra.