Do you have stereotypes about a woman based on the bra she wears?

I always kind of thought certain bras were for certain kinds of girl, you know? Like, good girls didn't wear plunges or push-up bras or anything that would go with super-sexy clothing.

Anyway, I was bra shopping and trying to get a better idea of what fit me, and I ended up realizing that plunge bras are actually the best fit. I still don't wear low-cut shirts, but plunge bras tend to have a narrower gore, which goes better with my natural shape. I also found out I actually look smaller/less cleavage-y in a bigger cup size!

Any thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never heard of bra stereotypes and I don't think a guy is going to give more thought to the style of bra beyond, "Is it the kind where you can motorboat even when it's on?" I can tell you that bras that fit right look much better than the ones some women try to squeeze into, regardless of whether they're more revealing or less.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A bra is a bra. it serves one purpose. Different styles for different occasions and to suit different outfits.
    Men can't tell anyway. they only care when it comes off.

0|2
    0|0
    • can confirm. unless it's supposed to be part of a lingerie set meant for showing off a bra is a bra.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I only pay attention to how often they wear the same bar. FYI ladies most guys notice you wear the same one for a week straight..

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you actually tell if it's the exact same one? I mean, all my bras (other than sports bras) are the same size/style.

• for the most part yes. if your taking it off in front of me for a reason besides sex. I do pay a lot of attention to what you are doing

• Lol ok. I meant more like if I was just, you know, wearing it under my clothes. But I guess this question was more aimed at the ladies.

• I've never talked with my friends about girls' bra nor heard other people talked abour that tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is the size of her bra is directly proportionate to the size of her boobs.

0|0
    0|0
    • Only kind of true. ;)

• No i don't have any stereotypes of a girl bra size.

No thoughts on the story. πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not really thinking of bra size, but the type of bra.

• It is good that plunges bra are better for you. β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•

• This one. "How is her back doing?"

0|0
    0|0
  • never got so deep about bras. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, don't really pay attention to what bra they wear, just notice whether or not they are wearing one, but I don't really have stereotypes about that either

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Hahaha No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that most men can tell the difference, and any woman who cares that much about what another woman is wearing needs a new hobby.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never thought that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never knew they're stereotype about it.

I wear push ups so I'm itty bitty
    Lace would be a more sexy vibe

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes