Women with piercings yay or nay?

What do you think about women with piercings? Does it bother you or you don't mind it?
I personally have a few but I am not planing to get more or go overboard with them like some do.

Do you have piercings?

Women with piercings yay or nay?Women with piercings yay or nay?
  • I like it
    Vote A
  • I hate it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i like it when they do it on their tongue, ears, nipples, bellybutton and clit.
    Anywhere else is a huge turnoff for me

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yay and not giving a crap about any guys opinions lmao

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Unless they're in such prominent places you can't avoid them when having sex (tongue or vagina), or they're so large you could actually rip them out of their flesh if you accidentally grab them, I think they're pretty hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it in general, unless it's over done. If she's a pincushion, that's not really attractive. A few tasteful piercings is fine with me, but if you've got every possible orifice pierced multiple times, not really on board with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ears no problem, one cute belly button ring, no problem, but I can't stand nipple or clit piercings. I want to lick your body, not a piece of metal. Any other facial piercings are a turn off too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say yay! but not to many tough. I like excentric girls. but they don't need to be over the top ;]. private region preferably not but dunno never had a girl who had it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yay for 90% of Them, but some are not... well handy. dont dont need to make Your daily routine harder

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay nay to the nay nay!

1|0
    0|0
  • Undateable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross. Not really into tattoos either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't over do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any but I love them on a woman

0|0
    0|0
  • A definite nay.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, all the women like it and most of the guys hate it lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I'm thinking about getting an earing in the future. I think that some peircings are really hot, especially in a pinky kinda style. But I don't like it ott tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the piercing. I like ear piercings or nipple piercings but pretty much any piercing other than those isn't appealing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 16 of them lmfao
    Went through my scene faze and got my whole face pierced. Only keep a couple in now and then but I still like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay, I have a belly ring, nipple piercings, simple earrings sometimes, and sometimes wear a nose ring

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo

0|0
    0|0
  • I wabt a navel one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loovvveeee. And on guys too 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a ear piercing. And a nose ring. That's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just really not into extreme piercings much. Just ears, maybe nose or belly button is about all that I even remotely care for. I think gauged ears are awful looking.

Nipple and genital piercings are pretty much a no-way for me.

But, I also don't care at all if a store clerk or someone I do business with have all kinds of piercings. I don't think it makes you a bad person. I just don't dig it, but it's ok if you do.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes