I plan on cutting my hair short. Before I do so, I want to do something crazy with my hair. Any suggestions?

I have naturally blond hair reaching to my shoulders. I'm planning on cutting it short this month, which I think is an opportunity to create something weird on my head before I do that, something that I wouldn't normally wear (I'm free to experiment since I'm going to get rid of it soon anyway). I'm open to suggestions, both in terms of hair dye and the haircut itself. I'm thinking of shaving my temples and leaving the rest long (just like in the picture, except it would be blond), but I'm afraid it might look a little 2015 by now.
I plan on cutting my hair short. Before I do so, I want to do something crazy with my hair. Any suggestions?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• That pic looks cool haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it long

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd like to, but I'm getting braces next week and I think there's something oddly deviant in being a guy who has both long hair and braces. I don't know what exactly, but this is why I want to cut my "cherished golden mane".

• Honestly. Don't cut it

• What does it look like? Send me a picture

What Guys Said 1

• I don't understand why people can't do things on their own by themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can and I will. Still, I can draw inspiration from the outside.

• Then go color it violet and rent a pink suit and do that for a day. What? No? Okay then. I tried my best.

Recommended myTakes