What ethnic mix would you describe this girl as being?

What ethnic mix would you describe this girl as being?Clip is from the Sims fanfic comic Volkonir Meets the Power Rangers. (It's now up for free reading on Mod the Sims.) Clip generated in Sims 4. The gal is named Kayla Tarington, and she's a supporting character in Volkonir: The Series.

Her lineage is supposedly 1/64 Cortascian (fictional race that's half Coptic and half Irish, but mutated by an alien planet), and partially white (from her father's side). The rest of her... is on her mother's side.

I can't decide if she's part Arab, Hispanic, Black, Latino, et. al. Would help on the wiki if I could give a reasonable description of her lineage; but she's a complicated mix.

How would you describe her? (This would also help with finding real-life analogs in photos, for future casting guidelines if Volkonir is ever greenlit to be TV show.)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not real!!! Like I don't even know what to say

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Coptic = Egypt. So I would go with Arabic.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Half sim and half Disney.

1|0
    0|0
    • So you're saying that I sculpt models and tweak lighting to near-Disney standards? Well, that's better than nothing. Though, I highly doubt Disney would adopt the work.

The gal, canonically, is an ex-con. (She broke into a cabin to survive the winter, after being thrown out on the streets after her mother died. And punched a CPS agent, long story.)

Not exactly a role model for young girls. And it's debatable how rehabilitated she is. To help the hero hide his true identity, she's helping his employer create a front to throw off ICE, so they don't figure out he's not American. (Cortascians are not legally recognized in that point in time in the story.) So to save the world, she's still arguably breaking a few laws.

• Hispanic latino native American Hawaiian or Asian

0|1
    0|0
  • Hispanic or native American

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd think she was black

2|0
    0|0
  • A mix of Sim, Half-Life and IMVU.

1|1
    0|0