What ethnic mix would you describe this girl as being?

What ethnic mix would you describe this girl as being?Clip is from the Sims fanfic comic Volkonir Meets the Power Rangers. (It's now up for free reading on Mod the Sims.) Clip generated in Sims 4. The gal is named Kayla Tarington, and she's a supporting character in Volkonir: The Series.

Her lineage is supposedly 1/64 Cortascian (fictional race that's half Coptic and half Irish, but mutated by an alien planet), and partially white (from her father's side). The rest of her... is on her mother's side.

I can't decide if she's part Arab, Hispanic, Black, Latino, et. al. Would help on the wiki if I could give a reasonable description of her lineage; but she's a complicated mix.

How would you describe her? (This would also help with finding real-life analogs in photos, for future casting guidelines if Volkonir is ever greenlit to be TV show.)

73

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not real!!! Like I don't even know what to say

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Coptic = Egypt. So I would go with Arabic.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE