How many of you girls actually like to wear pretty dresses and skirts and fancy shirts on a day to day basis? Guys - do you actually care?

I'm a jeans a t-shirt kinda gal, always have been.

I love wearing skirts, but only if they are long flowy skirts (paired with t-shirts) that I can do things in and don't feel restricted in. I see pictures of women in fancy outfits or clothing that would make moving about more difficult - and I wonder if those are for day to day, or special occasion.

I'm often doing messy things like gardening, or painting, or hiking, or baking. if I wear nice clothing day to day I always get it dirty. If I get my jeans and t-shirt dirty, it doesn't matter.

61

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey! I'm a male but fuck it... I can compare your situation with jeans/Tshirt guys vs. Dress shoe/ dress shirt guys

• I really like to "dress to impress" even if dress shoes might be uncomfortable sometimes. It makes me feel good like when girls wear make up just for themselfs...

• Do you always dress to impress? Is that your normal everyday?
      I like to get dressed up every now and then, but my go to is jeans and t-shirt. also, I think it's because I find that style to be less expensive.

• I'd say Yes, although I kind of struggle to get my summer style going... about the money: I buy only the stuff I really need and I try to build an interchangeable wardope... it's actually very cheap for me cuz I don't need specific brands. I buy what look/fits great...

Most Helpful Girl

• I love jeans to death but dresses, shorts and skirts are what I usually go for, especially in summer. I don't go for fancy things because I usually thrift shop but I love dressing up and being the girl I am.