Girls, Scared to try thongs because of the way they fit lol?

OK so I wanna start wearing thongs to stop vpl all the time But WTF they go between your bum cheeks haha how can that be practical or comfortable?
Sooooo...

Why did you first buy a thong (curiosity, vpl, sexy, peer pressure)?

How old was you?

What did you think when you first wore it?

Where was the first place you wore it (school, college, work)?

How long did it take you to get used to it?

How did your parents react to you wearing "sexy" underwear?

How often do you wear thongs?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First time I bought them I was 17 and just thought they looked nice and wanted to try it. Took me a few months to get used to it but that's because I didn't wear them regularly. Now I wear them more and they don't feel uncomfortable or anything like that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I never wore a thong I hate them. I use seamless hot pants when I wear stuff and they worn just as well and I don't risk getting a uti or something

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont really remember but try to get some that are stretchy and not exactly skinny on the band so they won't dig into you, and when wearing them you can let the back part sit on your crack lol you don't have to hike them all the way up

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried wearing them but lol nope
    Way too uncomfortable for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts. The only way thongs are remotely comfy are when they are hanging below the butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi, I was actually 15 when I wore my first thong. It was because I didn't want my panty-line to be visable when I was playing volleyball. The very first time I wore it, it was quite uncomfortable, but after a few times you get used to it quickly. (Maybe a week or two tops) My parents understood why I wanted to wear them, and decided to let me as long as I didn't get the see through, really provocative kind. And usually I wear them at formal events, when I wear spandex or tight clothing. I don't wear them constantly, I trade out different types.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes