Girls, Scared to try thongs because of the way they fit lol?

OK so I wanna start wearing thongs to stop vpl all the time But WTF they go between your bum cheeks haha how can that be practical or comfortable?
Sooooo...

Why did you first buy a thong (curiosity, vpl, sexy, peer pressure)?

How old was you?

What did you think when you first wore it?

Where was the first place you wore it (school, college, work)?

How long did it take you to get used to it?

How did your parents react to you wearing "sexy" underwear?

How often do you wear thongs?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• First time I bought them I was 17 and just thought they looked nice and wanted to try it. Took me a few months to get used to it but that's because I didn't wear them regularly. Now I wear them more and they don't feel uncomfortable or anything like that