Are there any disadvantages being a physically an attractive person?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I get whistles and stares at everywhere I go, people get into accidents when they see me rolling by, girls fan themselves with their hand and fall over when I walk past. Careful girl. Hotness is a big responsibility.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ofc! there are disadvantages to everything.. attractive people are human beings after all!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Well, currently I have a girlfriend now so what people think doesn't matter but before most girls thought I am a womanizer ( not true) and narcissistic ( not true again) also jealousy among male colleagues if a female employee shows any interest even if nothing is happening between me and female employee and ffs gay guys hitting me all the time. Furthermore, more being a mixed race gets more attention so being attractive has its downsides and wished if I was just a average looking guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • constantly being mistaken for a girl, being hit on by straight guys and lesbians, I am apparently a really hot girl. you'd think my lack of breasts would give it away but I guess not?

0|0
    0|0
  • as a guy, I don't think there'd be any downside. as a girl, yeah, plenty of downsides.

1|0
    0|0
    • No, there are downsides. I know one dude where girls jump into bed with him at first and then realize they hate him and follow him and fuck his life up.

• Maybe the fear that your partner only loves your looks
    U have to turn down more people. Probably seen as a good thing but it can be annoying or make u feel sad if u are a very empathic person

0|0
    0|0
    • It's maybe also easier to become conceited or get some other personality flaws because people put u on a pedestal
      I heard that models are besides their looks very difficult girlfriends but that's probably a prejudice or something

• No disadvantages for either gender.

People can use their looks to get ahead in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting. a lot of attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • they often have no charm so they are losers when they are old and lose their beauty

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• There are but few.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pressure to fuck guys

0|0
    0|0