Girls, I could not imagine that wearing bras is so uncomfortable, how can you deal with it?

I was asking my girlfriend how does wearing bras feel like, and she told me to try one of her ones, so I did!
As soon as I loked it I felt like a cage around my breast. Taking a long breath you feel it much more! And then the straps were falling down, so we reguleted more tight and there were pushing on my shoulders. Much more when raising arms.
I kept it for about ten minutes and when I removed it, it already left marks on my skin.
It's really unbelievable how much hard must be to keep it on all the day long! Poor you girls, I felt so sorry!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate bras too
    i take them out as soon as i get home

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not to stay without it sometimes also for going out?

• because its gonna jiggle

• Jiggling is natural it can't be more uncomfy that the bra!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• it sucks, but when you keep it on fir long enough you forget you're wearing it until you take it off. no need to feel bad for us, we choose to buy bras. sure there's a social stigma, but were not working against it.

1|1
    0|0
  • i have a small B cup but they are a hassle at times. some will start to cramp your back up and most of mine
    leave lines on my back even though they are properly fitted. most of the time, i wear bralettes because they're softer and comfier haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes a bra can be really painful but if I don't wear one I get back pain.

However if you get the right sizing the bra should feel better.

0|1
    0|0
  • With the right size it can be less noticeable, but really as a female some things you just get used to or have to live with. I get wireless ones so that helps

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, they're only uncomfortable if the band is too small.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind bras at all. It was only so uncomfortable because it was probably too small

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear them at home, only when I go out to hide my always erect nipples.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was probably too small. I can't even feel my bra

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear sports bras or no bras

0|0
    0|0
  • Now put five to ten pounds of boob in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it comfortble if you choose the right one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes