Girls, I could not imagine that wearing bras is so uncomfortable, how can you deal with it?

I was asking my girlfriend how does wearing bras feel like, and she told me to try one of her ones, so I did!
As soon as I loked it I felt like a cage around my breast. Taking a long breath you feel it much more! And then the straps were falling down, so we reguleted more tight and there were pushing on my shoulders. Much more when raising arms.
I kept it for about ten minutes and when I removed it, it already left marks on my skin.
It's really unbelievable how much hard must be to keep it on all the day long! Poor you girls, I felt so sorry!

12

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate bras too
    i take them out as soon as i get home

• Why not to stay without it sometimes also for going out?

• because its gonna jiggle

• Jiggling is natural it can't be more uncomfy that the bra!