What do you think of this dress?

What do you think of this dress?
I plan to wear a dress very similar to this next week. And I'll probably match it with silver glittery heels. But what do you think? Is this dress ok? or too bright?

188

Most Helpful Guy

• The dress is lovely. I'd go with something a bit more low key for shoes though to not distract from or interfere with the dress.

Most Helpful Girl

• The dress is beautiful but I'm not sure about silver glitter heels. Maybe something more understated?

• Don't worry the glitters of it is very subtle I don't know exactly how to put it but the design is definitely not over the top