What do you think of this dress?

What do you think of this dress?
I plan to wear a dress very similar to this next week. And I'll probably match it with silver glittery heels. But what do you think? Is this dress ok? or too bright?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The dress is lovely. I'd go with something a bit more low key for shoes though to not distract from or interfere with the dress.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The dress is beautiful but I'm not sure about silver glitter heels. Maybe something more understated?

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't worry the glitters of it is very subtle I don't know exactly how to put it but the design is definitely not over the top

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 17

• That's beautiful! Definitely not to bright for summer. I wouldn't go too all out with the shoes though... You want the focus to be the dress!

1|0
    0|0
    • No worries my shoes isn't over the top, even if it has glitters, its only really subtle and my shoes design is just simple so I think it compliments and not too attention grabbing but thanks for your suggestion :)

• oh my gosh, i love it! i want one in every colour lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's quite simply absolutely adorable, and silver heels will compliment it beautifully.
    Am not keen on the flowery band thing in your hair though.

1|0
    0|0
    • No haha I won't use it don't worry, I'll just braid or curl my hair :)

• Show All
    • You're very welcome indeed.
      I hope you have a really nice time at whatever do you plan on wearing it.

• Thank you for the MHO.

• It's perfect. I'm not sure about the weather or season in your area but it looks more like a spring dress - but don't let that stop you! because, really, it's so pretty and will match perfectly with that kind of heel.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's great. Except for the flower in the hair, because it doesn't quite go with the dress. But other than that I love the dress, and heels that you're talking about wearing with it should go good with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the dress is beautiful but it depends on the person who wear it, is it make you look so stunning or not. But if you comfortable and confident with it just wear it

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the occasion! For a prom or something it looks cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's very pretty. It looks like a princess dress 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • What's the occasion?

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute dress! wear it

1|0
    0|0
  • Very cute.