Which one of these makeup styles is best for a Summer evening formal event look (voting on makeup, not hair or face)?

a) Arabian princess look.
b) Sparrow winged liner

c) Lashy look!

d) Strong winged liner

• A! Arabian princess look
  • B! Sparrow winged liner
  • C! Lashy look
    Vote C
  • D! Strong winged liner
    Vote D
The Arabian princess wins!

138

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• It completely depends on what looks good on you, and on what effect you're trying to create. It should make you look like you, only more clearly so, without looking like it's there.

• Hard to decide, all of them make me wanna see them naked.

• picked d but honestly i think it's because she's prettier than the girl in b. it was close though.

• B probably

• Gods gift of real beauty

• looks more intriguing

• I like it better

What Girls Said 12

• chose a

quality of photo is way better than the others

fair complexion with thick, dark lashes, contrast is attractive

• I would say the lashy look as it looks more natural. I love the other looks, but when it's sticky and hot I prefer not to wear too much makeup, especially around the eye area. When you sweat it can drip or smudge.

• I think the lashy look looks fresh enough for summer. The first and the last look are a bit heavy even for formal event in the summer and the second one just didn't look good to me.

• They all look beautiful but I think the lashy look is appropriate for summer it gives me summer vibes

• I like A I think the little bit of blue in it makes it more of the summer feel but is still great for a formal event

• A is sexy yet kind of mysterious.

• C because it looks more light and summery :)

• Arabian princess look

• I meant to pick A

• The lashy look

• The second one is gorgeous

• D and A