How to look like a child?

I really want to know how to achieve it! Baby face women are so pretty! Like Ariana (born in 93, Im Nayeon (born in 95), and Selena (born in 92). Is there a way i can achieve it? Like body, eyebrows, hair, clothes, etc? Please and thank you!How to look like a child??How to look like a child??How to look like a child??

63

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you already have a baby face. Maybe it's just me but you look a lot like Ariana Grande to me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • OMG really? That is the sweetest thing ever! I love you already!

• Aweee you are the absolute sweetest person ever!! Thank you for your kind words!

• Haha I was only telling you the truth. You are most welcome! :)