How to look like a child?

I really want to know how to achieve it! Baby face women are so pretty! Like Ariana (born in 93, Im Nayeon (born in 95), and Selena (born in 92). Is there a way i can achieve it? Like body, eyebrows, hair, clothes, etc? Please and thank you!How to look like a child??How to look like a child??How to look like a child??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you already have a baby face. Maybe it's just me but you look a lot like Ariana Grande to me.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • OMG really? That is the sweetest thing ever! I love you already!

• Show All
    • Aweee you are the absolute sweetest person ever!! Thank you for your kind words!

• Haha I was only telling you the truth. You are most welcome! :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I have no knowledge of makeup, so I'm sorry for unhelpful opinion, but why do you want that? Do you want to attract child molesters or something? (This sounds a lot more aggressive than I meant it to sound, my apologies) Or do you want to attract guys significantly younger than yourself?
    Or just because?

0|0
    0|0
    • It'ss because baby faced women are youthful and gorgeous.

• Show All
    • Hahaha what? Why would that make me cool?
      You said that it would make me cool, not me

• You are a pest.

• NOOOOOOOO

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• That usually happens when you have a lot of fat on your face.

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean i have chubby cheeks and a round face but people uaually guess my age or older.

• You just have to be born with it I think, people often mistake me for being 16, just work with what you have

0|0
    0|0
  • it's all genetics and being tiny. also having an overall innocent look/demeanor. tough to explain, also a pain in the ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was born in '95 too!!

1|0
    0|0
  • none of these women look like children.

0|0
    1|1
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes