How can I become a model?

Soooo. . . honestly people have told me I could model all my life but I dont find myself attractive what. So. Ever. But I see these girls on Instagram and stuff and it seems like a pretty good "come up'. Thing is, I'm turning 18 soon and my mom won't get money for me anymore she can't work due to her back and nerve pain and so on, and I really need a good job so I can help her. I can't get a normal McDonald's-like job rn (long storyπŸ˜’). But anyway can anyone help and explain what I can do to maybe get somewhere in that business? Does anyone know anyone I could maybe talk to or know about anybody who is looking for models? I know its a lot to ask but please help. I really dont know what else to do. Please please please please PLEASE help. Thank you in advance! I really appreciate it πŸ˜‡πŸ˜š
Thing is, We lost out house in the states and had to move to Mexico because its cheaper. . . I'm learning Spanish but I dont know it, and a lot of people here wouldn't hire me anyway because I'm foreign. So I don't know what to do. I just want everything to be ok. My mom is so stressed out and I just want her to know I'll handle it so she can put her mind at ease for a bit

36

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a rough business, and a lot of the agents want sex to get you places, usually need to spend money to get anywhere with it, all you can do is submit your photo to a reputable agency and hope for the best or get recognized by an actual scouting agent

• Really they want sex?

• Yup , that's how a lot of models furthered their career and got where they are, you just don't hear about that part of the business, but I wouldn't suggest doing that

Most Helpful Girl

• Apply for promo work online. Network. Apply to work as an internship at a modelling agency. Establish your social media presence. Build a good portfolio. Network. You're going to need a job either way. As long as the environment isn't toxic, just work there. Apply for mall/grocery store jobs.