How can I become a model?

Soooo. . . honestly people have told me I could model all my life but I dont find myself attractive what. So. Ever. But I see these girls on Instagram and stuff and it seems like a pretty good "come up'. Thing is, I'm turning 18 soon and my mom won't get money for me anymore she can't work due to her back and nerve pain and so on, and I really need a good job so I can help her. I can't get a normal McDonald's-like job rn (long storyπŸ˜’). But anyway can anyone help and explain what I can do to maybe get somewhere in that business? Does anyone know anyone I could maybe talk to or know about anybody who is looking for models? I know its a lot to ask but please help. I really dont know what else to do. Please please please please PLEASE help. Thank you in advance! I really appreciate it πŸ˜‡πŸ˜š
Updates:
Thing is, We lost out house in the states and had to move to Mexico because its cheaper. . . I'm learning Spanish but I dont know it, and a lot of people here wouldn't hire me anyway because I'm foreign. So I don't know what to do. I just want everything to be ok. My mom is so stressed out and I just want her to know I'll handle it so she can put her mind at ease for a bit

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a rough business, and a lot of the agents want sex to get you places, usually need to spend money to get anywhere with it, all you can do is submit your photo to a reputable agency and hope for the best or get recognized by an actual scouting agent

1|0
    0|0
    • Really they want sex?

• Yup , that's how a lot of models furthered their career and got where they are, you just don't hear about that part of the business, but I wouldn't suggest doing that

Most Helpful Girl

• Apply for promo work online. Network. Apply to work as an internship at a modelling agency. Establish your social media presence. Build a good portfolio. Network. You're going to need a job either way. As long as the environment isn't toxic, just work there. Apply for mall/grocery store jobs.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• try looking at local modeling companys doing runway auditions start there but are you sure wanna be a model?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I'm not sure, thing is. We lost out house in the states and had to move to Mexico because its cheaper. . . I'm learning Spanish but I dont know it and a lot of people here wouldn't hire me anyway because I'm foreign. So I don't know what to do.

• Show All
    • Because the us is too expensive. A lot more so than Mexico.

• ah fair enough sorry you had to head there what about looking for employment ether though us based stuff near by or night work that require as many works they can get

• Lets see your pic. Ill let you know if you're model material.

0|0
    0|0
  • models aren't pretty the are just slim

1|0
    0|0
  • Get a proper job and career Lass.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Try signing yourself for a modeling website, it's a good start to just advertise yourself as much as you can to see who wants you and what kind of modeling you're good for. Also, looking at certain photographers might be helpful.

0|0
    0|0
  • apply for modelling agencies

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes