Is it spoiled for a 16 year old to own a Rolex?

I'm 16 and my parents bought me a Rolex for graduating 10th grade. I love it and wear it all the time, but I constantly get comments on how spoiled it is for a 16 year old to wear a $9,000 watch. Do you agree with this? Should I put it away and save it until I'm older?

422

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty damn spoilt for just passing 10th grade, despite that it's not your fault. It's pretty cheap for a Rolex as well, though you might wanna take care of it. Insure it or lock it away, because stuff like that can get stolen easily. I recommend you don't wear it out everywhere you go as well since it's sort of like waving a flag for would-be thieves. A Rolex should only be worn in certain formal occasions, it's not an everyday watch.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's more like a guy hint.. b yeah too expensive to be wearing at your age unless you don't mind risking getting robbed...

You graduated early?

Anywayyyy anyone at any age with extremely expensive jewelry should only wear it to certain places not in a daily basis like school, or just kicking it with friends. Etc etc... it's just weird..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE