What's the point of wearing lingerie?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• for the guy to get the hint that you are horny.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably no practical reason for most of it, but there's no denying how it makes you look, feel and appreciate the looks on your s. o's face when they see it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• what is the point of clothes? what is the point of getting washed you're just gonna get dirty again... got any more stupid questions?

0|0
    2|3
    • Ya, how about you suck my ass?

• Show All
    • You chew on assholes? Yikes and I don't even eat meat. Next?

• you eat ass and pussy but you suck dick... you don't eat dick and you don't suck ass

• Sexy and fun to work around in bed, especially the feel of it against the body and penis. Very fun to slip it in around it and have the extra soft feel rubbing

0|1
    0|0
  • When you're naked, there isn't much suspense, you just "do it". Lingerie adds that bit of mystery and curiosity and there's more to do for the two of you. Also, the right lingerie makes you look super hot

0|1
    0|0
  • it is arousal but personally it does not give any benefit if the woman wants to i most definitely like it.

is it me or many women thing they are somewhat uncomfortable?

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to wear it. If you don't it'll get to the point faster ;) haha

0|0
    0|0
  • it's the point of taking it off your beautiful in it

0|1
    0|0
  • That's an excellent question. There simply isn't one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear some and go to your man and you will see the difference

0|0
    0|0
  • To turn you guy on making yourself look sexy to him

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't have to wear it if u don't like it, it's so annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its super sexy but Im into shy cute girls so that doesn't really work out

0|0
    0|0
  • To add playfulness and or excitement, lol just as long as it hits the floor fairly soon!

0|0
    0|0
  • To feel sexy and please you man but you dont have to wear lingerie if you dont want to

0|0
    0|0
  • It teasing and exciting!

0|1
    0|0
    • But with lingerie you can basically see everything and it's expensive. It honestly seems useless to me

• Trust me it's not

• Something to rip off on a hurry? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • good question none prefer au NATURAL

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks nice

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks good on u.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sexy!!

0|0
    0|0
  • the art of seduction

0|1
    0|0
  • Because its sexy and turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • to tease. to almost reveal but then not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • looks sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl feels nice when wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • when we go in a nice bed

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • To turn your man on

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for fish nets, but anything else is just regular and wouldn't make a difference so I guess it depends on person to person, also makes you more attractive than wearing granny panties ofcourse.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, a man with a hello kitty short won't be as sexy as a man with a Calvin Klein.
    It's the same thing.. Lingerie helps to draw curves, with the imagination to think of what's hidden. the more beautiful the curves are, the more aroused you're..

0|0
    0|0
  • To help Mr. Wiggly come to attention...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Not only because it turns a guy on and makes intercourse a lot more sensual and interesting but because it gives me a lot of confidence, I feel so sexy. I look at myself in the mirror and I want to actually fuck myself... that's how much I like lingerie. I often wear it underneath normal clothes because it just gives me that push, it's like a power or a self esteem boost. I just love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • To create a sexy mood, to excite your partner and show him you've put effort into looking nice for him, to hilight the best parts of your body and to feel sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you feel sexy in lingerie, it gives confidence.
    In tease men, and spice things up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its just an extra piece to make you feel pretty/look good and to show your partner another side, pretty much a pretty bow on the package

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it leaves just a little something to the imagination, especially for people who like to spend a little time teasing each other before sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no point, some girls like wearing it, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of girls like to feel cute. Or they know rewire boyfriends like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • to feel good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feels good

0|0
    0|0
  • it's Pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Lingerie is sexy, that's why lol