Is this jump suit too revealing for a pageant. ?

Is this jump suit too revealing for a pageant. ?

I'm competing in a state pageant and I have to wear something black.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks lovely! You'll just want to make sure that if you bend over, the seat isn't too sheer, if you know what I mean!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• well is it for when you're doing your talent? if so go ahead. As long as it's not for the "dress/nice clothes" portion you should be ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it looks fine but then again it could look too revealing on you if your figure is not the same as the mannequin.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a bit curvier.

• Show All
    • Believe in yourself! I thought the point of a pageant was to be different and stand out? 😘

• Thankyou ! You're right

• Looks nice

1|0
    0|0
  • No it looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless it's a Mormon pageant you're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • might be cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Why kind of pageant? There aren't many I can think of where it would be suitable.
    What about something like it that isn't so catsuit?

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you feel comfortable in it nobody else matters. Personally I love it

1|0
    0|0
  • Deep V costumes are not for pageants but they are for dance competitions. Is there a talent portion and are you dancing for it? If not, they will probably not let you wear it, not to mention it's especially racy for someone your age. I think it's really cool looking and you might wear it during a different time and place.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it's for the first interview and it lists everything you can wear. So it can be a romper , jumpsuit, slacks , etc as long as it's black.

• I hope you are right because it is really cool.

• I am lol. I made sure of everything.

• I have never been in a pagent but that is really pretty Also pluging necklines "are in" right now I dont think its too revealing

1|0
    0|0
    • This is my first time.

• Well good luck i am sure you will look gorgeous! :) Have you researched the pageant prehaps you could find a dress code or photos from past events that could help you

• Thankyou very much. !

• No but too bland to be asking 250 for it. Girl you find a jumpsuit just the same but for a cheaper price.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why a jumpsuit? Why not an evening gown?

I don't like the jumpsuit. Looks like an attire you'd wear for the opening of the Olympics.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of pageant?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not very!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it!!

1|0
    0|0
  • na its hot

1|0
    0|0
  • It's 250.00 not worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i is

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you can always wear a tank top under if you have too much cleavage

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, probably too revealing in the bust area. They do try to maintian some illusions of modesty at those things.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes