Help me, what ways to grow out your eyebrows thicker?

Help me, what ways to grow out your eyebrows thicker???

I have thick eyebrows, I grew them out for 4 weeks a month basically and I just wanted to get them done and there was an eyebrow place that I never went to so I went & I assumed ok well I'm sure it'd be good, & turns out no :( , I loveeeeee my thick eyebrows now they're thin like omg lol help me! I heard castor oil, vitamin E & coconut oil mixed works? & idek where to buy it at lol so if you know where comment please lol, & my eyebrows grow fast lmao so that's one good thing but yeah Im not feeling it, & I have cocoa butter Vaseline I tried it, it works somewhat but omg lol comment some good suggestions you people have used that worked for your eyebrows, The first picture is thin eyebrows & second picture are my thick ones lol. I suggest all of you guys to never go to a new eyebrow place I should've known!

102

Most Helpful Guy

• I have insanely thick shaped eyebrows in fact it's the one thing people comment on the most. What I usually do is poop in the morning and night while pressing down on my knees. I read an article about how it speeds up the growth process of eyebrow hair.

Most Helpful Girl