Help me, what ways to grow out your eyebrows thicker?

Help me, what ways to grow out your eyebrows thicker???
Help me, what ways to grow out your eyebrows thicker?

I have thick eyebrows, I grew them out for 4 weeks a month basically and I just wanted to get them done and there was an eyebrow place that I never went to so I went & I assumed ok well I'm sure it'd be good, & turns out no :( , I loveeeeee my thick eyebrows now they're thin like omg lol help me! I heard castor oil, vitamin E & coconut oil mixed works? & idek where to buy it at lol so if you know where comment please lol, & my eyebrows grow fast lmao so that's one good thing but yeah Im not feeling it, & I have cocoa butter Vaseline I tried it, it works somewhat but omg lol comment some good suggestions you people have used that worked for your eyebrows, The first picture is thin eyebrows & second picture are my thick ones lol. I suggest all of you guys to never go to a new eyebrow place I should've known!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have insanely thick shaped eyebrows in fact it's the one thing people comment on the most. What I usually do is poop in the morning and night while pressing down on my knees. I read an article about how it speeds up the growth process of eyebrow hair.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You look so gorgeous 😍

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 9

• They say olive oil can help your eyebrow hair grow faster & thicker also Coconut Oil , Egg Yolk, Castor Oil. Just be patient & Consistent.

1|0
    0|0
  • You just need either coconut oil or vaseline. Just put them on and rub them on at night ( like lotion)

1|0
    0|0
  • Coconut oil but make sure it's organic 🤙

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely castor oil. Use mainly that.

1|0
    0|0
  • they're fine! don't make em bushier than that lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Castor/coconut oil and taking biotin

1|0
    0|0
  • Coconut oil ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • almond oil

1|0
    0|0
  • They look thick to me... but try rubbing some oils that are known to grow hair like rosemary and peppermint

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes