Do girls like attractive guys wearing superhero shirts?

I'm basically a huge marvel fan whose starting college and girls have told me I look cuter than I did back in my early teen days
I'm single right now so I don't want to repel girls haha but would you like a tall guys who is not afraid to show their nerdy side? thank you by the way :)
(not me in the pic got it off the internet ) do girls like attractive guys wearing superhero shirts ??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I do. I'm a bit nerdy myself but, on the whole, it shows that the guy doesn't take himself too seriously. Plus, it might work as a good convo starter for some girl that you might actually like! :D

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Maybe if he's really good looking but that rarely happens. Usually it's guys who act like little boys therefore they wear little boy t -shirts.. that's just my opinion but other girls may say something different

0|0
    0|0
    • I just really like Marvel and Dc and I don't act like that I'm pretty quiet I know what kind of people you mean lol the childish ones who scream all the time

• It's whatever, guys still rock band tees. That seems to draw attention from girls or guys cause they see the opposite sex likes the same type of music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you wear- superhero t-shirts or formal shirts, you just need to know how to carry it properly. Wear something you feel confident in. And yes, trying a nerdy look is super cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not a turnoff, but if you're over 18 id stick to pins/patches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how you're wearing it, but the shirt itself isn't bad. I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's really cool... why be boring and generic when you can release your inner nerd

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It looks stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love nerdy outfit !

0|0
    0|0
  • it's fine if your 12

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, gives me something to talk about

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda nerdy

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a huge fan of marvel but I am taken

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like them they look childish

0|0
    0|0
  • I am neutral about it

0|0
    0|0
  • The first guy I ever gave head to was wearing blue shorts and a black Bat-signal t-shirt, so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do NOT know what's wrong with these girls saying it's childish, like WTF? It's totally cute! It shows you really like something and that you have stuff to talk about and that you aren't the same old boring prep guy that has nothing interesting about him.

1|1
    0|0
    • haha thank you :) I guess it will attract girls that are interested in who I am instead

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes