Do girls like attractive guys wearing superhero shirts?

I'm basically a huge marvel fan whose starting college and girls have told me I look cuter than I did back in my early teen days
I'm single right now so I don't want to repel girls haha but would you like a tall guys who is not afraid to show their nerdy side? thank you by the way :)
(not me in the pic got it off the internet ) do girls like attractive guys wearing superhero shirts ??

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I do. I'm a bit nerdy myself but, on the whole, it shows that the guy doesn't take himself too seriously. Plus, it might work as a good convo starter for some girl that you might actually like! :D