Do girls like attractive guys wearing superhero shirts?

I'm basically a huge marvel fan whose starting college and girls have told me I look cuter than I did back in my early teen days
I'm single right now so I don't want to repel girls haha but would you like a tall guys who is not afraid to show their nerdy side? thank you by the way :)
(not me in the pic got it off the internet ) do girls like attractive guys wearing superhero shirts ??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I do. I'm a bit nerdy myself but, on the whole, it shows that the guy doesn't take himself too seriously. Plus, it might work as a good convo starter for some girl that you might actually like! :D

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Maybe if he's really good looking but that rarely happens. Usually it's guys who act like little boys therefore they wear little boy t -shirts.. that's just my opinion but other girls may say something different

0|0
    0|0
    • I just really like Marvel and Dc and I don't act like that I'm pretty quiet I know what kind of people you mean lol the childish ones who scream all the time

• It's whatever, guys still rock band tees. That seems to draw attention from girls or guys cause they see the opposite sex likes the same type of music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you wear- superhero t-shirts or formal shirts, you just need to know how to carry it properly. Wear something you feel confident in. And yes, trying a nerdy look is super cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not a turnoff, but if you're over 18 id stick to pins/patches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how you're wearing it, but the shirt itself isn't bad. I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's really cool... why be boring and generic when you can release your inner nerd

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It looks stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love nerdy outfit !

0|0
    0|0
  • it's fine if your 12