Can I expect this result at a local salon?

There aren't many great salons here in Midland, Western Australia. The one I went to three months ago was Salon Express and i wanted like a brown ombre but i was given a red brown balayage and it costed $227 including a trim. I dont want my mom to spend the same amount of money on hair i dislike. If i go back to that same salon, can expect these results? (The last photo's my current hair which i hate)

Can i expect this result at a local salon?Can i expect this result at a local salon?Can i expect this result at a local salon?Can i expect this result at a local salon?Can i expect this result at a local salon?Can i expect this result at a local salon?

64

Most Helpful Guy

• It's never gonna be like in those pictures. Photoshop is a bitch. However, I think generally a barber will know enough to get you the result you want. They all studied for it, so you should be fine

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It does look very pretty though, so I hope it works out for you

• That should be very managable. You could also ask around if people have experiences with similarly complicated hairstyles and where they got it

• photoshop and lighting..

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go back there.
    I'm in Australia.
    Have a look on scoopon and Groupon to see if there are any good deals in your area

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE