Can I expect this result at a local salon?

There aren't many great salons here in Midland, Western Australia. The one I went to three months ago was Salon Express and i wanted like a brown ombre but i was given a red brown balayage and it costed $227 including a trim. I dont want my mom to spend the same amount of money on hair i dislike. If i go back to that same salon, can expect these results? (The last photo's my current hair which i hate)

Can i expect this result at a local salon?Can i expect this result at a local salon?Can i expect this result at a local salon?Can i expect this result at a local salon?Can i expect this result at a local salon?Can i expect this result at a local salon?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's never gonna be like in those pictures. Photoshop is a bitch. However, I think generally a barber will know enough to get you the result you want. They all studied for it, so you should be fine

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It does look very pretty though, so I hope it works out for you

• Show All
    • That should be very managable. You could also ask around if people have experiences with similarly complicated hairstyles and where they got it

• photoshop and lighting..

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go back there.
    I'm in Australia.
    Have a look on scoopon and Groupon to see if there are any good deals in your area

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Western eh, not liking the specifics, it's where all the dangerous creatures live, all of 'em
    Your hair, is gorgeous, suits ya <3 Made me laugh, never thought you'd go brunette, you pull it off though pal, lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that any of those hairs need an improvement personally. *shrugs*
    They all look great.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to go to a real good Salon, not your average salon. People that have experience with this kind of hairstyles. Call and ask around

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Try find a local who is an experienced hairdresser. I'm sure there are plenty of reviews out there and better deals online. You just need to look around and not stick with the one place that didn't do a good job the first time around.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is NOT worth the money honey I had a balyage done recently and mine was way cheaper and the results were a lot better I think it's totally unprofessional work get that refund girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think give many pictures and just find a better hairdresser next time

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at the reviews of the salon.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can get it anywhere

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes