Is it okay to "photoshop" your pictures?

Is it okay to edit some pimples an red spots away for a make up instagram account?
But being real on your private account for friends.Is it okay to

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• WAIT ☝😷
    I think it's better to show us as we are instead of lookin like faultless dolls 😵. The human being is not perfect, so there is no shame to have, just take care of yourself, trust ya nd your potential !✊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow this really sweet especially coming from a guy:)

• Yeah sorry I was just looking at the comments and this one stood out the most to me lol but I hope so sees it too!🙂

• Don't apologize lol
      😄 So it's pretty good sign in the sense tha she will necessarily see it ! Nice ! haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. I prefer to delete pimples haha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE