Is it okay to "photoshop" your pictures?

Is it okay to edit some pimples an red spots away for a make up instagram account?
But being real on your private account for friends.Is it okay to

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• WAIT ☝😷
    I think it's better to show us as we are instead of lookin like faultless dolls 😵. The human being is not perfect, so there is no shame to have, just take care of yourself, trust ya nd your potential !✊

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow this really sweet especially coming from a guy:)

• Show All
    • Yeah sorry I was just looking at the comments and this one stood out the most to me lol but I hope so sees it too!🙂

• Don't apologize lol
      😄 So it's pretty good sign in the sense tha she will necessarily see it ! Nice ! haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. I prefer to delete pimples haha

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Don't ask people's opinions, because you will end up being more confused than before. Second of all, do you think all models look in real life like in the pictures, no. They all use Photoshop. But as my opinion goes, as long as you are not changing the main features that identify your face, it's an A-Okay by me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've said this about 50 times today...

when you stop giving a sh*t what other people think about you is when you truly will live your own life 👌

1|1
    0|0
  • if the pimples get in the way of the way the makeup is meant to look then sure. Equally you can make some kind of statement by keeping them there

1|0
    0|0
  • u can..
    but i do not see anything that it would make much difference

the prefect faces are air brushed and chopped and they look fake in my eyes.
    u are a pretty girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's misrepresentation of oneself. Regardless of the account is for.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're altering your appearance, it could be disingenuous. Covering a small pimple or blemish here and there isn't bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • do what you want to be honest no one actually cares

0|0
    0|0
  • i find the red spots on the white skin quite attractive but i dont know the others

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I can understand why. Nice pics too :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • whatever float's your boat

1|0
    0|0
  • it's okie

1|0
    0|0
  • No.

Shit talk the shit celebs that do it too.

0|0
    0|0
  • "No"-wink, wink ( sarcasm)

0|0
    0|0
  • why would you want too?

0|0
    0|0
  • Up to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think it's okay. Hit me up if you need help with photoshoping.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• yes of course, as long as you don't over do it, why not, everyone does this

1|0
    1|0
  • yes I think it's okay If it's for a makeup account I mean if it gets really good a lot of people make money like that looking good on Instagram is a job for some people

1|0
    0|0
  • WORD OF ADVICE:
    Don't do it! I did this and it BACKFIRED. People put my pictures everywhere. It looks fake.
    Just put on makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the big deal. It's just Instagram and the zit will go away eventually lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. Only time I edit my pictures is to make them clearer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is

1|0
    0|0
  • It's fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everybody do this on insta so

1|0
    0|0
  • It's whatever, it's your instagram

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's ok i do it all the time like edit pimples or make my picture more vibrant if it's dull. as long as your not making your body parts bigger or smaller then they actually are lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes