How to make this dress a bit more modest? Or is it ok to wear as is?

http://www.asos.fr/boohoo/boohoo-robe-longue-a-imprime-fleuri-et-bretelles-croisees-au-dos/prd/8257531?iid=8257531&custref=134073250&affid=14564&channelref=email&orderref=274305449

I want to wear it during the day but I'm worried about the neckline? Can i use fashion tape or a safety pin or something to make it bit higher? I Dont mind cleavage at all its just a little much ahah

53

Most Helpful Guy

• I think u would look damn hot and sexyy in this dress. . everyone would stare at u... i wanna hug u baby

Most Helpful Girl

• I really think that by using a safety pin it will totally ruin the look and probably won't work in the first place.

• Do you think its ok to go out like that?

• @janette128 Personally it's not my style of dress at all, and certainly not one that I would wear out during the day, it would however probably do for an evening do/party etc.
      Having said that, if you have the self confidence and body/figure then go for it.

• Thank you for the MHO.