Do you have a shopping problem? I don't , I just LOVE shopping, It's a hobby hbu?

Do you have a shopping problem? I don't , I just LOVE shopping, It's a hobby hbu?Do you have a shopping problem? I don't , I just LOVE shopping, It's a hobby hbu?Do you have a shopping problem? I don't , I just LOVE shopping, It's a hobby hbu?Do you have a shopping problem? I don't , I just LOVE shopping, It's a hobby hbu?Do you have a shopping problem? I don't , I just LOVE shopping, It's a hobby hbu?Do you have a shopping problem? I don't , I just LOVE shopping, It's a hobby hbu?Do you have a shopping problem? I don't , I just LOVE shopping, It's a hobby hbu?Do you have a shopping problem? I don't , I just LOVE shopping, It's a hobby hbu?Do you have a shopping problem? I don't , I just LOVE shopping, It's a hobby hbu?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's good. you're the perfect client for businesses. Make spending money into a hobby/pass time/addiction/need/want etc

Perfecto

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly , It's Win / Win for me and the business.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, such an interesting thing!
    I have two hobbies, that complement each other.
    Playing computer games helps me to earn money
    An shopping helps me to be happy!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• shopping is all about the good feelings of getting a new thing of your own choice, not going between stores and and walking arround the mall or any thing..
    have to say it's an attractive collection.

0|0
    1|0
    • That's hilarious πŸ˜‚ . You must not know name brand because It's a killer collection.

• I'd rather have another hobby then wasting money on designer items, as if anyone cares

0|0
    1|0
    • I have plenty of hobbies. This is just one of many. Tbh don't really care , If you care or not πŸ˜‚

• lmao, such a fashion victim!

No, I don't have any compulsion towards shopping. I just get what I need when I need it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup I sure do my want list is larger then my wallet or credit cards will stretch. epically with motorcycles and trycls

0|0
    0|0
  • Me or my girlfriend rarely shops, but I do shop with her when she does shop

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love shopping! I currently work retail and love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have problem , I can't understand girls choice...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gay, but I do enjoy shopping as a male, but I don't like to do it without a girl

0|0
    0|0
    • That's understandable plus shopping with a girl is better because , She will always make sure you are picking out nice things too.

• No, i don't but i am bad at saving money. πŸ˜•πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Only in a guitar store. Guitars are like shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• I hate shopping. I do love the third shoe and the uggs

1|0
    0|0
  • I love shopping but I generally end up with some debt after ><

1|0
    0|0
    • You gotta be careful then too not go overboard and leave yourself in debt.

• Yes, I don't have big debt hopefully and it's generally money from my close friends / family. So they know I always give them back their money.

• That's good 😊

• I am addicted to shopping too. But I don't have too much money on it. I am doing online shopping and try to save some spare money. I'm using
    to get promo codes and use them during every purchase.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a attitude problem towards shopping. I hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like shopping at all I hate it. I'm one of the few women who probably do, i just want to be in and out of the store ASAP lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shopping mostly online, nordstrom and promopure are my favorite site, I wish I had more money though...

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't have money, but I pretend to online shop a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not a prob if you have the money for it

1|1
    0|0
    • Exactly 100% agreed. Only becomes a problem , when in debt.

• I don't really have one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love shopping too❀️❀️

1|0
    0|0
    • 😊😊😊

• Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes