Are there other girls who dislike make up?

I just hate how it feels on my face. I can't keep 10 minutes with it.
For those who wear make up; how do you survive that annoying feeling and don't you get annoyed by the amount of time and pain it takes to take it off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• how can I thanks you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't stand the time it takes to remove it. Also I hate when you can clearly see the powdery mask on top of the face and it doesn't look like skin anymore.
    But when applied correctly you can't deny it makes you look better.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I see that by some girls, it makes them look worse indeed, but if applied well it could do wonders

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• hello

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Well, one thing is we don't start off with the mindset thinking that it is disgusting before putting it on?

It's like going to get a needle shot. When you consciously labelling an activity prior to you actually doing it, your eventual experience are going to be tainted by your prejudice. Everybody's got their own choice, but I try to not be conclusive about something before trying them for a set period of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the look of makeup, but I do find it extremely uncomfortable. I have had endless eye problems since I first started wearing makeup and it's not showing any signs of stopping whenever I wear makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love the way it looks, but my skin is sensitive and gets super irritated if i actually wear it. plus i suck at remembering to take it off, and powered eyeshadow is a bitch if even a speck gets in your eye.

so no, not just you lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know what you mean and to prevent this from happening I don't wear makeup everyday to college only on weekends and keep it very light a BB cream instead of a foundation looks and is better for your skin you don't have to cake it to make it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not dislike it as such, but I just do not wear any. I find it is time consuming, when time is so short for me sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes