Are there other girls who dislike make up?

I just hate how it feels on my face. I can't keep 10 minutes with it.
For those who wear make up; how do you survive that annoying feeling and don't you get annoyed by the amount of time and pain it takes to take it off?

212

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't stand the time it takes to remove it. Also I hate when you can clearly see the powdery mask on top of the face and it doesn't look like skin anymore.
    But when applied correctly you can't deny it makes you look better.

• I see that by some girls, it makes them look worse indeed, but if applied well it could do wonders