Concert tomorrow, which outfit?

Going to a concert tomorrow night with my boyfriend, which shirt should I wear? Help?

• Concert tomorrow, which outfit?Shirt #1
    Vote A
  • Concert tomorrow, which outfit?Shirt #2
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would actually depend on what concert you're going to, as a musician, I know some concerts are different than others. But appearance wise I like the second outfit it'd be more practical

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I like both tops, but the shorts aren't even shorts anymore... At what point do we start calling them panties?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Really? Cause I'm sure my ass and vagina are still fully covered with some extra material still covering my thighs, especially since I've lost 20lbs since I bought the shorts and they're a little loose, so I pulled them up so they don't sag

• The more you pull them up, the more it'll show...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• second one for sure looks better on you, i would say a long skirt (like wavy one and stuff) would do perfect but bruh i just like skirts over shirts (like.. i dont know am i typing this right but you know, it goes one part from shoulders to under knees one? dress mby? eh my grammar sucks)

0|0
    0|0
  • Either one. Not important to a guy. Whatever makes you feel good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shirt one goes better with your skirt. If you're wearing jeans or jean shorts/skirt shirt 2 would go well

0|0
    0|0
  • None put some slacks on

1|2
    0|0
  • The second one,
    stripes are too cliche.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I forgot the post the back of the first shirt, has a corset-like tie up, if that means anything

• Well, still the second one! 😜.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

Recommended myTakes