Colors, colors galore?

What color do you think looks best on you? Why do you think it looks best on you? Is it because someone said it looked good? What color do you think looks best on the vast majority of people?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I look best in black. Not only does black have a slimming effect, but it offers a crisp and sharp contrast to my fair skin and golden hair.

However, breaking it up with one or two shades of grey somewhere in my outfit is usually advantageous.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sounds like my wardrobe 😱😂

• I work for a home stager (designer) and an event company! They both have a dress blacks rule... Though the stager lets me wear gray tops and blue jeans when we aren't meeting with clients 🙃

• Ah, nice!