Colors, colors galore?

What color do you think looks best on you? Why do you think it looks best on you? Is it because someone said it looked good? What color do you think looks best on the vast majority of people?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I look best in black. Not only does black have a slimming effect, but it offers a crisp and sharp contrast to my fair skin and golden hair.

However, breaking it up with one or two shades of grey somewhere in my outfit is usually advantageous.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sounds like my wardrobe 😱😂

• Show All
    • I work for a home stager (designer) and an event company! They both have a dress blacks rule... Though the stager lets me wear gray tops and blue jeans when we aren't meeting with clients 🙃

• Ah, nice!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I like greys and earth tones, muted colors. but honestly, it really is the cut. I never like to buy fast fashion for that reason. Buy something that's good and that you are gonna wear.

2|0
    0|0
  • orange
    cuz orange is the new black

1|0
    0|0
  • i think Blue, white, black and pink haha.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• My mom always says yellow looks good on me. Everyone has colors that coincide with their skin tone. I guess black is pretty universal or any neutral color

1|0
    0|0
  • Any shades of blue or green for me. I'm often complimented by friends and co-workers that those two colours suit me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its really a tie between yellow and grey.

I've gotten many compliments but even I know for myself that I look amazing. It makes my skin glow.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend to gravitate to blues, maybe because my eyes are blue :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Red and yellow, they look good with my brown hair and pale skin.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes