Is it boring that I don't want to cut my hair?

I don't like short hair. People are always telling me that I should cut my midback length hair. Is it boring if a girl always has long hair?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel you should have whichever hairstyle makes you happiest.
    Guys will never get tired of long hair on girls. The preference is in our DNA. :)

If It gets boring... You can create a variety of looks with long hair. Add waves or curls, straighten it, layer it, bangs, no bangs, color, braids, accessories, etc.

Love girls with long hair! But again, I'm a guy, so I'm biased. :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I know exactly how you feel! At school I was known for my long hair, it was all the way down past my hips and I loved it. Everyone kept telling me to get my hair cut but that's not what I wanted to do. Basically what I'm saying is not to listen to the other people unless you want to cut it. Eventually I cut my hair and donated 10 inches because that's what I wanted to do. Besides long hair is anything but boring, you can do so much more with long hair than shower hair for example personally I think braids look better on people with longer hair

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• No, it's not boring. Long hair is a woman's sensuality - what makes her a true woman. Don't listen to anyone that tells you that you should cut your hair. Your man will truly appreciate it.
    Sure, it's a lot of work, but your guy will LOVE your hair. Trust me on this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's boring, for me a girl's attitude of keeping always her hair long is a turn on for me, whenever it's clean and healthy. Some people (especially girls) find cool to change sometimes their hairstyle, but I find stupid to change a hairstyle when it's difficult to get it better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not boring. Women almost always look better with long hair over short. Even Emma Watson goes from looking attractive to looking weird with a haircut s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...44565ab71c.jpg

Hair that goes down your back is gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seasonal and place does matter. Like for guys if it's hot weather, they prefer to shave their hair. Else few people prefer to grow. In case you are fitness freak and your sweet a lot, you may have to have some short hair. so that it would be convenient to wash it frequently.

0|0
    0|0
  • heck no I LOVE long hair. it breaks my heart when my wife cuts it short.

0|2
    0|0
    • Completely agree on this one! (Minus the wife part, since I'm single)

• Why don't you try cutting it to at least shoulder blade length?

0|0
    0|0
  • grow that shit out to your waist. really long hair is awsome

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring? Not sure why boredom would be a factor when considering your fashion choices

0|0
    0|0
  • oh no I love long hair is not boring at all I know it's hard to keep up but that's the price you pay

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls with long hair, it's really turn on

1|0
    0|0
  • I like long hair on a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair FTW

0|0
    0|0
  • no not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi this is Shankar from Hyderabad who are you

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair is sexy. short hair isn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a fade with a Mohawk.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not! Long hair for the win

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• It can be... especially if you always do the same thing with it...

Also - maybe people are telling you to cut it because it's unhealthy and has a lot of split ends...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there is anything wrong with leaving your hair as is. I used to only get my hair cut once or twice a year. I am going more often now as I have thick hair and need to get it cut and thinned out.

There are plenty of ways to style long hair, and honestly it's up to you how you wear your hair. Whether you put it up, braid it, do a funky style or just leave it the same day in and day out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not boring but I think people usually go through a change, after al its good to have some change but if you're not ready don't force it. and mid back length is not very short but keep in mind hair grows (;

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its boring if you always wear it in the exact same fashion. If it is straight and always in a ponytail or braid, day in and day out, then yes, that is boring.

0|0
    0|1
  • no it won't... recently i just cut my hair and many where disappointed but not me coz i like how its done... just be confident on your style and try to put some highlights color for more gorgeous effect...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was always known for my hip length hair. I loved it, it was part of my identity.
    Then one day I decided to cut it short. Like just brushing my shoulders. and it was the best decision I ever made! I was worried at first, bu then I realised it was so much nicer and easier to maintain. I can do more styles, and I use less shampoo and time in the shower!

it has been almost 12mnths since my chop and its grown to a 'long' length already. I now know I dont need my long hair to feel good about my appearance, but I'll wait a bit until the next trim.

Dont worry about what other people say, its how you feel thats important

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not! It's your hair, rock it how you want to. If everyone had short hair, that would be boring, too.

If you want to switch it up without cutting it, dye it a different color, make/change a part, change your ponytail, braid it, make space buns... wear hair glitter! Long hair is fun, just like short hair. Look at pictures of models from NYFW and copy their styles if you want, that's where I got hair ideas (back when mine was long) and nail ideas, to. Go nuts. Have fun. Forget the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is the less boring since you can do so many cute hairstyle with it, with short hair you can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. You do you okay? I have short hair and I've met tons telling me to keep longer hair, but i like it short.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not boring but I myself like to switch it up

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get the haircut that you want. Or don't get any haircut at all, it's up to you not others

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never want short hair, either. Have whatever style you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dye your hair. No one is gonna think it's boring 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • thats ur personal style so it doesn't matter what other's think so long as ur happy with ur hair.😉

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a preference. No big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah just make sure you trim the spilt ends

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, keep it long

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your hair, you decide what to do with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • no it is not boring. i haven't cut my hair since mid may 2016 because i was sick of having short - medium length hair my whole life. i would grow my hair out, then the hair dresser would chop off like a whole year of growing my hair out and i absolutely hated that more than anything (especially cuz my hair grows very slowly!). i'm growing mine out till it's really long because i don't like short hair either :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes