Is it boring that I don't want to cut my hair?

I don't like short hair. People are always telling me that I should cut my midback length hair. Is it boring if a girl always has long hair?

2024

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel you should have whichever hairstyle makes you happiest.
    Guys will never get tired of long hair on girls. The preference is in our DNA. :)

If It gets boring... You can create a variety of looks with long hair. Add waves or curls, straighten it, layer it, bangs, no bangs, color, braids, accessories, etc.

Love girls with long hair! But again, I'm a guy, so I'm biased. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I know exactly how you feel! At school I was known for my long hair, it was all the way down past my hips and I loved it. Everyone kept telling me to get my hair cut but that's not what I wanted to do. Basically what I'm saying is not to listen to the other people unless you want to cut it. Eventually I cut my hair and donated 10 inches because that's what I wanted to do. Besides long hair is anything but boring, you can do so much more with long hair than shower hair for example personally I think braids look better on people with longer hair

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE