What is your opinion on cosplay?

410

Most Helpful Girl

• I like cosplay, the craftmanship of that kind of thing has always really impressed me. I actually want to make something awesome one day and book a day at some kind of convention to wear it. Even though I might feel a bit silly.

I can always get into that sort of hand crafted kind of thing, so I'd probably spend loads of time on it and I can imagine my attempt would end up looking really badass.

• I do too :) and I go to mcm comic con Manchester, it's a great experience.

• Ehh, I don't like to half ass things : p. It's still a couple of hours to get to Manchester from where I am. It's just closer than London.

Plus I'd be going on my own and that would be sorta boring.

• fair enough :) and see if a freind can go with you! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it's an occasion-type and not permanent, it's OK. And as long as it doesn't involve furries,

• Yeah just for comic conventions :') and I won't say anything bad about furries. I'll just say I'm not a fan.