What is your opinion on cosplay?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like cosplay, the craftmanship of that kind of thing has always really impressed me. I actually want to make something awesome one day and book a day at some kind of convention to wear it. Even though I might feel a bit silly.

I can always get into that sort of hand crafted kind of thing, so I'd probably spend loads of time on it and I can imagine my attempt would end up looking really badass.

0|1
    0|0
    • I do too :) and I go to mcm comic con Manchester, it's a great experience.

• Show All
    • Ehh, I don't like to half ass things : p. It's still a couple of hours to get to Manchester from where I am. It's just closer than London.

Plus I'd be going on my own and that would be sorta boring.

• fair enough :) and see if a freind can go with you! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it's an occasion-type and not permanent, it's OK. And as long as it doesn't involve furries,

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah just for comic conventions :') and I won't say anything bad about furries. I'll just say I'm not a fan.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I did it, it was fun but it's frustrating to spent so much time doing it, just to wear it twice a year at conventions

0|1
    0|0
    • Can I ask what you character you went as? I'll be going as booker dewitt from bioshock infinite this year :)

• Ahri, Dynasty Ahri and Bewitching Nidalee from League of Legends, and Missandei from Game of Thrones 😊
      If I ever cosplay again I will make Speedy, Vixen or Killer Frost from DC Comics

• (btw I'm talking about the versions from the CW shows Arrow and Flash, not the original versions)

• It's fun to look at.

0|1
    0|0
  • love it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• ... When done right... Hot...

0|1
    0|0
    • actually, now that I think about it. I think only Asians should try Anime cosplay it just looks wrong on most white people. though gaming wise its fine I've seen some cool Diva cosplay from overwatch

• Usually fat chicks showing too much flesh.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!!! i need to get to a convention soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • it's fun

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it

0|1
    0|0
  • tried it once. chicks at conventions dig it!

0|1
    0|0
  • it's cool, I like it

0|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty cool 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • its pretty cool, the costumes are works of art.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes