How should I dye my hair?

Should I dye my whole head an ash blonde or just get ash blonde highlights on my black hair?
This is a photo of me
Just wanna try a new look. How should I dye my hair ?How should I dye my hair ?How should I dye my hair ?
  • How should I dye my hair ?Whole head
    Vote A
  • How should I dye my hair ?Only highlights
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You're absolutely gorgeous so I'm sure you'd look good with both but I chose just the highlights.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're gorgeous!!! Id recommend highlights because it's less damaging to the hair. If you want to go full blonde you can do that. It's easier to go blonde gradually and less damaging. If you try to go blonde to black you'll end up with brassiness.

Don't forget to deep condition weekly! I colored my hair at home but I'm a salon will tell you all on how to take care of color treated hair.

6|1
    0|0
    • Thank you so much

• You're welcome :)
      Just stay away from bleaching since it's so damaging. I learned my lesson the hard way 😑 but when I used hair dye in a lighter color instead of bleaching for highlights my hair didn't break off

• Thanks for MHO!!
      What color did you end up dying your hair?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Wow! You look so nice and sexy in the first picture!

I recommend you to forget about blonde and try another color or keep your natural color. In my opinion, you look better without blonde highlights and your hair looks better in your natural color than if you dye it blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • You want me to give you a complement on your hair? Why should I seeing all women like you hate me because I'm fat, ugly, and have a disability?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a beaut. I'd say you should leave it as is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the highlights :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Either just the tips or highlights

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• The second option is kind of like balayage. I suggest you do balayage. Balayage is like highlight, but no product touches your roots. It's easy to grow out if you don't like it. Also, I don't think blonde would match your eyebrow colors. With balayage, your eyebrows will match your hair color because your roots will still be your natural color. It would suit you! Be sure to get a good hairdresser to do it and look for a color that blends well with your current hair color and skin tone. Stay away from yellow colors.

2|0
    0|0
  • Why blonde? Auburn looks way better in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • Noooooo, leave it how it is- SO PRETTY

3|3
    0|0
  • I actually like it the way it is now.

2|1
    0|0
  • Highlights!

3|0
    0|0
  • Highlights

3|0
    0|0
  • Whole head

1|0
    0|0
  • Highlights, you can try clip in extensions, it's cheaper than dying

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a dark ombre over those two, I think it would look beautiful on you
    i2.wp.com/.../8-black-to-chocolate-brown-ombre.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5b3a6089b0.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • your hair already looks great

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes