How should I dye my hair?

Should I dye my whole head an ash blonde or just get ash blonde highlights on my black hair?
This is a photo of me
Just wanna try a new look. How should I dye my hair ?How should I dye my hair ?How should I dye my hair ?
  • How should I dye my hair ?Whole head
  • How should I dye my hair ?Only highlights

116

Most Helpful Guy

• You're absolutely gorgeous so I'm sure you'd look good with both but I chose just the highlights.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're gorgeous!!! Id recommend highlights because it's less damaging to the hair. If you want to go full blonde you can do that. It's easier to go blonde gradually and less damaging. If you try to go blonde to black you'll end up with brassiness.

Don't forget to deep condition weekly! I colored my hair at home but I'm a salon will tell you all on how to take care of color treated hair.

• Thank you so much

• You're welcome :)
      Just stay away from bleaching since it's so damaging. I learned my lesson the hard way 😑 but when I used hair dye in a lighter color instead of bleaching for highlights my hair didn't break off

• Thanks for MHO!!
      What color did you end up dying your hair?