I don't think my boyfriend enjoys my body, what should I do?

My friends say that my body is every man's dream. (I am a dd cup, I have a small waist, big thighs and a big ass, plus I'm kinda short) However my boyfriend doesn't enjoy my body. He's fine with my breast, waist, and the fact that I'm kinda short but he doesn't seem to like my thighs. I've asked him what he thinks of my thighs and he usually tries to avoid the question or replies with "maybe you should work out a bit". The problem is I've tried many workouts for long periods of time but nothing works, I just naturally have large thighs, what should I do?

1526

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my god, I just looked at your profile pic and if he doesn't enjoy your body, he might be gay. I don't know what else to say, if it genuinely doesn't seem like he enjoys your body, talk to him about it and then possibly dump him.

• He's definitely not gay lol, but i have talked to him and he's said "if you don't want to work out its fine, i love you either way" but i still feel like he wants my thighs to be smaller probably because he is a dancer and he is probably used to smaller thighs, and i definitely won't be dumping him, he definitely loves me since he is still with me after my family has literally threatened him multiple times

• Ok, well then, if you've tried to change, you've showed him that you care. But now if you're not able to make your thighs thinner than all that's left is for him to accept it and vocalize that in an affectionate way.

Most Helpful Girl

• well how bog are your thighs like what size pants are u? and are they meaty or muscular, do you have cellulite? this matters bc different workouts will help for different types of legs. you might just not be doing the right workouts. and how tall are you