I don't think my boyfriend enjoys my body, what should I do?

My friends say that my body is every man's dream. (I am a dd cup, I have a small waist, big thighs and a big ass, plus I'm kinda short) However my boyfriend doesn't enjoy my body. He's fine with my breast, waist, and the fact that I'm kinda short but he doesn't seem to like my thighs. I've asked him what he thinks of my thighs and he usually tries to avoid the question or replies with "maybe you should work out a bit". The problem is I've tried many workouts for long periods of time but nothing works, I just naturally have large thighs, what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my god, I just looked at your profile pic and if he doesn't enjoy your body, he might be gay. I don't know what else to say, if it genuinely doesn't seem like he enjoys your body, talk to him about it and then possibly dump him.

0|0
    0|0
    • He's definitely not gay lol, but i have talked to him and he's said "if you don't want to work out its fine, i love you either way" but i still feel like he wants my thighs to be smaller probably because he is a dancer and he is probably used to smaller thighs, and i definitely won't be dumping him, he definitely loves me since he is still with me after my family has literally threatened him multiple times

• Ok, well then, if you've tried to change, you've showed him that you care. But now if you're not able to make your thighs thinner than all that's left is for him to accept it and vocalize that in an affectionate way.

Most Helpful Girl

• well how bog are your thighs like what size pants are u? and are they meaty or muscular, do you have cellulite? this matters bc different workouts will help for different types of legs. you might just not be doing the right workouts. and how tall are you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Honestly if he doesn't appreciate your body maybe you shouldn't be with him, from what you describe and your profile pic you look perfect so don't feel down on yourself because of his lack of appreciation

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't exactly feel down on myself its more like I'm not sure how to explain, I feel like my thighs may bother him because of the fact that he's a dancer so he's more used to girls with smaller thighs?

• just try talking about it with him and see if he really feels like that

• Find a new boyfriend. The one you have is not worthy of you.

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound and look gorgeous. The thigh comment maybe he wants you to have more muscles on your thighs. If he doesn't like you because you have a sexy body then get a new guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly if you keep asking a guy you'll back him into a corner. Try cutting him some slack

1|0
    0|0
  • Screw him, it shouldn't matter if you have big thighs or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've asked him if i really should work out and he's told me "if you don't want to, you don't have to, I love you either way" i just still feel like he wants my thighs slimmer though he doesn't push me to try to make my thighs slimmer

• Good. He should love you no matter what. And it's your choice to exercise.

• sounds like to me that you might be big bone around the waist. your boyfriend should be lucky someone like you. you are prefect the way you are born.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is definitely gonna love the natural you if u just explain and yeah eventually things get cool as relationship ages..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I remember seeing something on tv called the thigh buster 5000 try that and see if it helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he doesn't then I'll show you how a real man worships his woman's body

0|0
    0|0
  • you should not bother about it.. ur fine just d way you are..

0|0
    0|0
  • no need to workout for someone if he loves u... he don't change u becz he loves the way u r

0|0
    0|0
    • whenever i bring up the fact that he has said i should work out he usually will says "its fine if you don't want to, i love you either way" but i still can't help but think he would prefer if my thighs were smaller

• that's ok buddy he is a nice guy. he wants to improves u only becz he loves u

• he is a shit

0|0
    1|0
  • How do you feel about your body?

0|0
    0|0
  • Then, do not worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's not for you...

0|0
    0|0
  • Drop him asap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me enjoy it

0|0
    0|0
  • what do your thighs look like

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea but your eyes look really beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• I won't directly say dump the boy... but... if I were you, I would go out and get some second opinions.

Lots and lots of second opinions.

__

Attraction is HUGELY important in a long-term rl. If you don't have it in both directions, that does not bode well for yr future together.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's OK with you the way you are and he doesn't bring up the subject, let it be. How do you know that he doesn't like your thighs? Was it something he was doing (or not doing), or did you ask him? If you asked him, what prompted it? If it came from you first and he's said he loves you either way, then best not to pursue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would have helped too add a picture of yourself with this question that's for start's , Secondly no never change yourself for ANYONE unless you want too change but for yourself not just telling yourself that to make the other person happier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him. I know it's easier said than done. But he shouldn't make you feel that way about yourself. You will feel completely beautiful by the man who truly deserves you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like they're might be another solution, the reason why he doesn't exactly feel comfortable with my thighs may be because he's a dancer so he's used to skinnier legs.

• Well he's with you for a reason, obviously he finds you attractive. Maybe it's more of a self-conscious thing on your end. Since he is around other female dancers, you might feel the pressure of looking like them. I know I probably would. As long as he makes you feel beautiful, and he isn't making it an issue, then I wouldn't keep worrying about it. Maybe he just didn't know how else to respond, guys are weird with those things. Regardless, be confident in your body and own it!

• Get a girlfriend instead?

I'm kidding! ... kinda.

But cut him some slack, it doesn't matter if he doesn't think your body is perfect. No-one is perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you lose a little bit of weight and strength train then your thighs should slim down just a bit. However you should not change for him. Change only if YOU want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl your body sounds amazing. And sounds like you are a gorgeous woman. Your man should love you and accept you the way you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put on some leather leggings and your guy will be all over your thighs in no time ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a new boyfriend. Are you an anime fan?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he perfect? This is not okay!

0|0
    0|0
  • He has an eye for another slim dancer.

0|0
    0|0
    • I doubt it would be that because all the dancers he works with are guys he used to work with a couple of girls but he stopped the girls were a bit inappropriate with him which made him feel uncomfortable because he is very loyal to me, I've actually recently haven't seen him around any other females beside me, his mother, my mother, and his sister.

• How tall is he

• you are cute,

0|0
    0|0
  • if he werent enjoy it he wouldn't be still with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Change your boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think my thighs are a big enough reason to dump him, we've been together for a while, and even recently started talking about marriage even though my family literally hates him.

• Show All
    • I think there is not any main workout for thighs to reduce the size

• Try to love your thighs and say to the boy to love

Recommended myTakes