Girls: are you more attracted to a mam with more attractive face or a taller man with ugly looks?

• Attractive face and body but short height
  • Taller man but ugly

8

Most Helpful Girl

• What's most important to me is what you radiate. You can be 2m tall, muscular and have a horrible posture and have no glow. You can be 1.70 (11cm shorter than me) and I will totally fall for you. If you smile and have a good humour you'll certainly be asked for your number by me!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Where I live the standards are much higher. In America people emphasize more on looks and money than personality.

• Thank you so much! It means a lot to me ☺️ Yeah that would be so nice to meet! Sadly I'm not there but I'm sure there are other amazing girls at your place waiting for someone like you

• Hahah never! There is never anyone in America that accepts me. I hate if here. People are too superficial.