Girls: are you more attracted to a mam with more attractive face or a taller man with ugly looks?

• Attractive face and body but short height
    Vote A
  • Taller man but ugly
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What's most important to me is what you radiate. You can be 2m tall, muscular and have a horrible posture and have no glow. You can be 1.70 (11cm shorter than me) and I will totally fall for you. If you smile and have a good humour you'll certainly be asked for your number by me!

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Where I live the standards are much higher. In America people emphasize more on looks and money than personality.

• Show All
    • Thank you so much! It means a lot to me ☺️ Yeah that would be so nice to meet! Sadly I'm not there but I'm sure there are other amazing girls at your place waiting for someone like you

• Hahah never! There is never anyone in America that accepts me. I hate if here. People are too superficial.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I honestly don't care, dude. It seems like you obsess over things that I really don't think about.

You seem afraid that oh others see this and this and hate it, but most don't really pay much thought to any of it and you waste so much energy getting upset over it.

Tall or short, I don't care. And 'attarctive' and 'ugly' varies from each individual person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly neither of the poll options were exactly what I think. It is honestly about personality for me. My ex-boyfriend was not completely physically attractive but I was attracted to his personality, how he made me feel and what he brought out in me. Born and raised in a small town in Ohio, I can tell you that there isn't models just walking up and down the street all the time. I'm not the most attractive person in the world and I know it. I have only been in two relationships in my 22 years, one taller (current) and one shorter (ex) than me both are physically and personality-wise attractive to me. When you make me feel comfortable with who I am and I don't have to hide anything from you, that is attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • How about a nice personality?

0|1
    0|0
    • Ha! You know we guys and girls never do that! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• I don't care about height really.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tall and an average face is ok

0|1
    0|0
  • Taller but ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to neither. He needs to be tall AND have an attractive face (among other things) for me to be attracted to him.

0|1
    0|0
    • I love your honesty. Most people never admit this because they like to front. But I have deep respect for you since you are honest.

Recommended myTakes