Do you prefer girls with or without makeup?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People read too much into makeup. Makeup doesn't really make me much more physically attracted to a girl, like her body does, it just sort of looks cool at times. It's sort of like if I switched to wearing a cooler shirt, if some girl liked my new shirt better, there wouldn't be a discussion over whether that's shallow or not because it's assumed that if she's attracted to me, she'd also want to see me without my shirt. I know you haven't said anything of the sort, I'm just pointing it out. I like girls who wear makeup because it shows their passionate and enjoy looking interesting, it's just cool. But I also like girls who don't wear makeup around me because it shows their comfortable with me, that's also super attractive. A nice mix is good, the ratio doesn't matter much, wear make up 1 out 10 days or 9 out of days. Whatever the girl prefers.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• With natural makeup

0|0
    0|0
    • and what's that?

• Just enough to cover flaws such as redness, undereye circles, and acne and make your skin glow without it looking like you're wearing any makeup

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• unfortunately every girl my age feels makeup is necessary. I personally prefer a girl without makeup, maybe I'm weird but I feel as if their fake with makeup. I love a girl who's comfortable with herself regardless of appearance. Insecurity is a real turnoff, but I'm quick to let a girl know they're perfect regardless of appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends with the occasion for me. I have a strong liking for girls who try to make themselves more beautiful, I term this as girls who love themselves. I however don't like so much make up that I cannot tell your real skin color. I would also not like it if I have to kiss someone and be eating make up off their face. This holds for me only for as long as the makeup makes you prettier and not worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without in terms of first impressions but whenever after that. It's important you girls show your true self because if you put on a mask and we believe that mask is you and we find out after years it's not problems happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without, but we know most women wouldn't ever do that, I'd love to see the makeup industry flop and keel over. They can be used for movies

0|0
    0|0
  • without, because if she activly choses not to use makeup it won't damage her skin.. so when she's 40 she won't look like a half full plasti bag

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who look good.
    Feel free to wear makeup if you can make it look good, just don't think I can't see through it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's okay if they want to use makeup but not all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the situation, the girl, if the makeup is done well, and if i really like the girl i dont really care :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls that look good without makeup than *need* make up to look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without makeup. I prefer to see the natural beautiful face.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me without makeup is better than with. Makeup should be to enhance your beauty you already have.

0|0
    0|0
  • natural beauty always attract me. make up make me bore

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer what the lady prefers

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit make up (Natural makeup)

0|1
    0|0
  • Both