Do you prefer girls with or without makeup?

626

Most Helpful Guy

• People read too much into makeup. Makeup doesn't really make me much more physically attracted to a girl, like her body does, it just sort of looks cool at times. It's sort of like if I switched to wearing a cooler shirt, if some girl liked my new shirt better, there wouldn't be a discussion over whether that's shallow or not because it's assumed that if she's attracted to me, she'd also want to see me without my shirt. I know you haven't said anything of the sort, I'm just pointing it out. I like girls who wear makeup because it shows their passionate and enjoy looking interesting, it's just cool. But I also like girls who don't wear makeup around me because it shows their comfortable with me, that's also super attractive. A nice mix is good, the ratio doesn't matter much, wear make up 1 out 10 days or 9 out of days. Whatever the girl prefers.

Most Helpful Girl

• With natural makeup

• and what's that?

• Just enough to cover flaws such as redness, undereye circles, and acne and make your skin glow without it looking like you're wearing any makeup