Do these jeans look good? and will people see me as a fake if I wear them?

I usually like wearing all black and I see myself as a goth, but I want to switch up a little bit. Why it's summer, black can bring the heat on lol.
I still love being a goth, and that's why I like these because of the hints of black.

do the jeans look good or will people think differently of me?Do these jeans look good? and will people see me as a fake if I wear them?

• They look good
  • They look awful do not buy
  • They look good, but if your a goth stay to black
    Vote C
  • They look good don't matter if your a goth
    Vote D
  • They look terrible and you should stay with black
    Vote E
  • They look terrible and it doesn't matter your a goth
    Vote F
  • Results
    Vote G

75

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone please explain to me the reason (s) why hole in jeans are even a thing? In my opinion they all look like poorly treated clothes, not a fashion trend. So why is it a trend? or should I post this as a question to this app?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't wear ripped jeans cause they're trendy I wear them because I like them and kinda goes with gothic punk clothing :)

I do get comments ripped jeans need to be taken back lol.

I honestly can't say why they are a trend but go for it make it a question.

• Cool. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well they are interesting but personally i don't like ripped jeans, though you would probably look good in them. Hey here is an idea if you want to were light blue jeans are you good at art? Maybe get some permanent cloth marker and do some black designs on them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sounds like an interesting idea, I'll think on that one

• Awesome, and hey don't be afraid to create your own style and add on to your clothes, personalised things are the best cause no one will ever have the same as you