Why are holes in jean a trend/thing?

Why are holes in jeans are even a thing? In my opinion they all look like poorly treated clothes, and not fashionable. So why is it a trend? And why is it popular with men too?Why are holes in jean a trend/thing??Why are holes in jean a trend/thing??

157

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it give a t"hough", rock, badass vibe that people like. Personally I don't like them and it doesn't suit me.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you figure this out would you let me know. Paying new prices for what amounts to used jeans never made much sense to me and I grew up in the 60's generation that originated dressing down.
    ~JSmith

• I'd say read other people's opinion on this question.

• I was being facetious. I am well aware that some people find stressed jeans fashionable but I think it's nonsense, especially when you are paying $50+ per pair.
      ~JSmith