What tattoos do you have or want to get?

What is the meaning of your tattoos?
Where do you have it?
I have two tattoos:
A tree on the right shoulder symbolizes growth and spirituality
5 stars on the front of the left thigh, which symbolize each of my brothers, sisters and me. Yes, I have a large family

612

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 9 tattoos.
    I have the name of my first band on my left underarm.
    I have the Name of the first imaginary Person I wrote a a story about on my left bizeps.
    I have the nickname of my mother on my left leg.
    I have a little red star at the left hand. It shows my political orientation.
    I have the Band Loge from HIM on my right arm and tribals.
    I have a clef on my right breast. and a star on my left breast. I have a wolfe on my left shoulder... I hope I haven't forgotten one of my tattoos

Most Helpful Girl

• I currently I have 7 tattoos. I'll name them by order of which I've gotten them.
    1. Star on my left wrist - I wanted it ever since I was probably 9 and I don't know why
    2. Triangle on my left shoulder - traingles can mean fire and I was almost such a 'rebel' as a kid so I consider myself the fire in our family
    3. A small crown on my left ankle - I am a princess, what can I say
    4. I have "I will always chase you" on my right mid thigh - for my past lover, I thought we'd be together forever
    5. "NM" in a cursive way with a bird flying out of the M. Under my left boob - that was my exes initials and he loved birds
    6 I have a crescent moon on the inside of my elbow - I don't know I like moons
    7. Gemini sign on my hip right above my vag on the right side - because I'm a Gemini

• Tahnks for your answer. Which of those was the most painful?

• Um none I would consider painful.. but I'm gonna have to stay the star because I worked myself up so much before it happened that I think I was over exaggerating pain... but they are all annoying