How do I get back to my old appearance?

I've always been curvy but I used to be a lot smaller. I know that because I'm taller than I was I am going to be heavier but I miss my old appearance. I was lighter (I only weighed around 89 pounds I weigh 139.2 now) and my hair was longer (only got trims I never cut my hair). I want to look like that again. I want my flat stomach again instead of the slightly pudgy one I have and my mermaid worthy hair instead of the short bob I have. I want my clear skin instead of my oily skin that breaks out constantly and my almost unnaturally white teeth. I still wasn't very pretty because of my teeth (I need braces but can't afford them) but I looked a lot better than I do now. How do I get my old appearance back?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• you're still pretty young and that's all normal, you're going through puberty, the average girl are done with puberty by 15 yo but it can take until 16/ early 17 for others

0|0
    0|0
  • why the fuck do you count weight with pounds, noone understands how much is that. just tell us kg.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're obviously not an American. Lol. 139.2 pounds is 63.1 kg. I'm from the US we use pounds. Sorry.

• Show All
    • I have a fear of gaining or losing too much weight because when I was younger (around 12) my terrible body image cause me to nearly kill myself by starving myself and purging the few times I would eat. also when you go to school with girls who weigh 70 pounds or less and you're closer to 200 (I'm exaggerating) you kind of wish for a smaller body. I don't have much muscle mass so a lot of that weight is just water and fat. If I was an athlete my weight would be fine but seeing as I'm not it's upsetting. I work out and eat properly or as properly as I can in my house (I don't have a say in food choices) but can't lose weight. I'm slightly overweight for my height and body frame.

• running is the best exercise, if you can go jogging daily. or even better, try to become running athlete.

What Girls Said 1

• Well u can always get them back... i mean... ur hair will take 2 years or more to grow back to a mermaid length... and ur body weight can be changed back... I've been curvy, chubby, skinny, then curvy again, now im between curvy and skinny... so that's not a stress... i am currently on a journey of one year to change my body and to grow my hair back so yay... ur skin is bad bc of puberty but just ignore it for now it will go away soon... we all miss before puberty but it will never be exactly the same it will just change for better

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes