Does bra size depend on the brand and style bra you buy or did my boobs just shrink?

Like I am a 36B, but I just bought a new bra today, and I am suddenly an 34A. Huh? Does bra size depend on the brand and style bra you buy, or did my boobs just shrink? I am not old, yet. It can't shrink on me. 😣

34

Most Helpful Guy

• the different brands have different sizes according to their origin country that's y the sizes differ.

Most Helpful Girl

• go to victorias secret and have them measure ur size. they do it for free.

• My mother won't do that.

• Wait your 15 and your mom won't take u to victorias secret? what about pink that's the version for teens

• She won't do that, either. lol