Who likes to show off their body?

Who likes to show off their body? Either by clothing, by your profile pic, or through doing something more personal like sexting. Why do you like to? Why do you not?

128

Most Helpful Girl

• I have always enjoyed it when someone is looking at my body. I have been that way for most of my life

• Cool. What about sexting? Does that affect you?

• Define a good question and if I ask the right ones is sexting a possibility?

• ask me about some of my first experiences doing things with people maybe ask me if I've tried certain things and yes it is definitely a possibility

Most Helpful Guy

• I kinda like it because I got rid of obesity but am still shy because I am not happy with my body YET but im working on it (I dont have enough information to write a diet until i am healthy again) so im kinda on the fence about weather or not I like it