Who likes to show off their body?

Who likes to show off their body? Either by clothing, by your profile pic, or through doing something more personal like sexting. Why do you like to? Why do you not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have always enjoyed it when someone is looking at my body. I have been that way for most of my life

0|1
    0|0
    • Cool. What about sexting? Does that affect you?

• Show All
    • Define a good question and if I ask the right ones is sexting a possibility?

• ask me about some of my first experiences doing things with people maybe ask me if I've tried certain things and yes it is definitely a possibility

Most Helpful Guy

• I kinda like it because I got rid of obesity but am still shy because I am not happy with my body YET but im working on it (I dont have enough information to write a diet until i am healthy again) so im kinda on the fence about weather or not I like it

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• I like showing off my body because sometimes I'm proud of it and I do it mostly either with what I'm wearing or online with some guys

0|1
    0|0
  • I mostly flash my boobs or flash my skirt in bars on weekend,
    Sometimes topless in night bar during late night

0|1
    0|0
  • I absolutely love it. I don't really have a reason, I just do

0|1
    0|0
  • It could just be if I feel confident in the moment. I wouldn't have a blog about my body though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly wear the most revealing clothes. I'm a pretty curvy girl, so I like to show it off. I'm confident in my body and I'm not a shy person. It does earn comments from both genders, calling me a skank and whatnot but I honestly love how I look and no one can take that away from me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it through clothing sometimes, I'm not a person that sits around taking selfies all day but I like to dress cute and I'm confident enough to do so

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • To my man only.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not me

0|1
    0|0
  • No because I don't like the unwanted attention <3

0|0
    0|0
  • i am modest

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I usually wear slightly oversized clothing because it's comfortable so I don't look very toned and people often get absolutely shocked when I take my shirt off.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah just to clarify, normally I don't show off my body, but if I see a chance to show off my abs in a casual way, I would take it.

• Show All
    • @amber12A why did you block me?

• I hope it was an accident...

• I do it at the beach and stuff like that but not on the internet.

0|1
    0|0
  • It morivates me to give my 101% during my next workout.

0|0
    0|0
  • I show off my body and six pack at the beach and pool

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I do

0|1
    0|0
  • Chico_Brah and SwolDishWasher