Where can I find these sexy thongs for my wife?

My wife and i have always bought eachothers underwear.
She buys me briefs and i buy her thongs gstrings booty shorts etc which is the usual underwear she wears daily.
We have always just had this thing where we buy eachother underwear that we would like to see eachother in. I have no problem at all walking into la senza or vs and underwear shopping for me.

Now to the point... here's 2 pics... Really wanna find 2 thongs like these for her but can't find them anywhere... Stores or online... Can anyone help me out?Where can i find these sexy thongs for my wife?
Where can I find these sexy thongs for my wife?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Tilly's has a lot of strappy underwear, vs, forever 21, and wetseal has some cute underwear too thats where I find mine

0|1
    0|0
    • ty. the bottom pair i can find at tillys. top pair is tough... found similar that are supposed to be swim wear but that's it. Whats that style even called?

• I don't know either way its a thong, it might look diff depending on how it fits on diff body types

• the buying app Wish has tonnes of lingere good lingere for cheap

0|0
    0|0
  • any store in any continent on this planet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online most likely. Not sure exactly where

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably lingerie stores have similar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fredrick's of Hollywood, this is what they carry, used to love them before they got all slutty for me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • victoria's secret

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the master undie shopper. I just love cute and sexy thongs so I am always on the look out. I bet I can find some that look similar to the ones you posted. I'll attach the link as a reply if I do find some.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• try this company they are amazing...
    http://wickedweasel.com/ca/shop/knickers

0|2
    0|0
  • Wow those really are sex. They really highlight the ass well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look up "strappy caged thongs" you might find it

0|1
    0|0
  • Basically in every panty shop.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a nice ass

0|0
    0|0
  • on amazon.