What's your view on pokies?

The outline of a girls nips through her shirt. Like? dislike? What about seeing them on close friends vs random girls? Or even relatives?
Girls, does it bother you when yours are pokey?

Guys and girls welcome to answer...

532

Most Helpful Guy

• As with most guys, I find them attractive. I'm of the opinion that everyone should wear whatever they're comfortable wearing, whether relative, friend or stranger. Obviously (at least hopefully it's obviously, around here you never know) I'm not going to check it a relative's tits, but I'll surreptitiously check out a close friend's or random stranger's with their nipples being evident. I won't be obvious about it and I won't say anything, but I'll definitely enjoy the view.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me, everybody has nipples so it's not like a big secret.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE