What's your view on pokies?

The outline of a girls nips through her shirt. Like? dislike? What about seeing them on close friends vs random girls? Or even relatives?
Girls, does it bother you when yours are pokey?

Guys and girls welcome to answer...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As with most guys, I find them attractive. I'm of the opinion that everyone should wear whatever they're comfortable wearing, whether relative, friend or stranger. Obviously (at least hopefully it's obviously, around here you never know) I'm not going to check it a relative's tits, but I'll surreptitiously check out a close friend's or random stranger's with their nipples being evident. I won't be obvious about it and I won't say anything, but I'll definitely enjoy the view.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me, everybody has nipples so it's not like a big secret.

0|5
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• They don't bother me, and I wish our society wasn't so unaccepting of them. Its natural, and for some people unavoidable, and shaming women for visible nipples can lead to self-confidence and body issues, when there is nothing at all wrong with having perky nipples.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's totally fine. dosnt matter who the girl is. my cousin used to have it happen whenever she went into a air conditioned building. or if the temperature is under 60 degrees. it was a little joke we had.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find nothing wrong with them. If they are there I enjoy seeing them but certainly would not make a big deal about it. The ladies that said they don't mind have the right idea. If free the nipple is not coming, then tease us with the pokies. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I straight up don't give a fuck in 9/10 scenarios. people have nipples. unless I'm planning on taking that shirt off sometime in the near future I couldn't care less about them.

0|1
    0|0
  • They can be sexy, horny, amusing, disgusting, depending on the girl or relative. The view or glimpse of what you're not supposed to see, is always appealing, and at times downright horny.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love seeing em. the thought alone make my mouth water. random chicks, friends it dont matter. i want a taste. family members however make me want to go turn up the thermostat.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a girl I like I may tease her playfully about it. Like asking if she feels cold? Etc. It's a turn on, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pokies give me instant Boner, so I should've been liking them a lot :p

0|1
    0|0
  • I certainly enjoy it as long as they are at the tip of some nice breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its sexy and a turn on on any girl, except relatives..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ok with it. And kind of enjoy it a bit to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a way to tease guys but it's pretty sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I love seeing them. makes me want to see what's under...

0|0
    0|0
  • love it. makes me hard.

0|1
    1|0
  • I love the look...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hot lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Its nice and natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot, like camel toes

0|1
    0|0
  • love them

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes! Love em!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• I don't mind at all.

0|4
    0|0
  • I don't really like them.

0|0
    0|2
  • I love when my nipples show. I can be a bit of an attention whore when it comes to that. I like when a guy looks at my boobs. But I'm kind of a f*cked up girl, I'm into being objectified in bed so liking guys looking at my nipples when they're hard isn't a big jump.

0|2
    0|0
    • There nothing more arousing than a girl showing pokies and confident

• @nudeNhorny 😉

• I wish I didn't have to worry about my nipples showing through. I hate that its so sexualized if my nipples poke through my shirt. Its not about being sexual. Its about the fact that its cold out and I find thick underwire bras extremely uncomfortable.

I hate having to wear backless bras or nipple pasties if I'm going braless.

0|2
    0|0
    • doesn't wearing pasties defeat the purpose of going braless and feeling free

• Show All
    • @Glen68

One might start to care when you wear what you want then others start making not so nice and not so PG comments about your body

• I definitely get people that stare and are talking about me to the people they are with but true I've never had them saying stuff to me like that

Recommended myTakes