Why did I have a tough time changing my belly button ring?

I've had my belly button pierced for nearly 6 years now. I have all 14g jewelry. Last night I have a 14g and wanted to change it to another 14g ring. The first one came out like normal but putting in the other ring was a very tight and painful fit. I've always used 14g jewelry so why was it so tight this time?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ring might have not been 100% clean and or the piercing could be inflamed slightly...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard that it happens to other people as wear whenever they change their belly button rings. The area probably recovers way too fast. I was thinking of getting one as well. Did it hurt? Did it get infected?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I can't reay say it could be just the ring you were trying to insert was a tiny bit rough on the surface or the hole was irritated and after you pulled the first one out closed. a tiny bit. I've had that happen with the hole in my ear. every once in awhile. it gives me trouble then it's back to normal

0|0
    0|0
  • 14g? Does the G stand for gauge? Honestly it was probably mislabeled and a bigger size just a smudge bigger. I'm sure some jewelery is never the same size. Kinda like jeans.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah gauge. And yeah I've had a 16 gauge labelled as a 14 and that made it a nightmare to put an actual 14 gauge back in.

• I'm surprised girls haven't answered this to tell you other reasons from their viewpoint

0|0
    0|0
  • believe me ur becoming fat πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • dunno girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes