How do I deal with family comments about my clothing style?

I'm currently curating an all-black (or 99% black) wardrobe. Nothing gothic, it's just a look that I've always liked but never had the guts/confidence to actually do. Plus, it'll be easier for me to get dressed in the morning.
My plan is to gradually replace items with good-quality stuff in black, while keeping my favorite clothing that's already black. But the thing is, I know that my family is going to give me a bunch of fuss (in spite of me turning 19, and planning to buy all of the stuff myself); I already get some yak for not wanting to dress girly/preppy.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• ladies and gentlemen, Mr Jonny cash

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I like to think I got a laugh out of you if I got the mho lol