Guys, do you shave down there or wax it?

Guys do you shave it , wax it off or keep it all natural hairy bush down there?

What about the legs? Will you shave it if you feel it's too much hairy than an average man and women might dislike it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah shave a little sometimes hair gets caught in the throat

0|0
    0|0
    • What is your opinion about a man having lots of body hair elsewhere?

• Show All
    • For oral sex purposes you prefer him to shave it off, but if you never had to give oral, just handjob and normal sex, then what would you prefer on men?
      Hairy shoulders and back , butt... is bit uncommon thing, generally disliked by women, but you don't mind it? Would it still be preferable if he shaved those parts because you would be embarrassed of him around the other girls?

• @Aalila dear are you making fun of very hairy men by calling them animalistic and beastly? :(

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I don't shave anything I have hairy legs, arms, pubes.

I do pluck my armpits once a while, just in case I need to lift my arms up and some woman gets offended because hair is obviously unnatural and disgusting - to most people, especially women._. (Sarcasm)

1|2
    0|1
    • You don't shave pubes? Just in case a woman sees your groiin area and gets offensded?

• Show All
    • It's pathetic!! really!! sad man.. though hats off you're great.
      I read you're Indian. 😎

• @Emagster21 what's pathetic?

• well i would shave it because if i don't i feel like a man lol😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer my man to keep things relatively natural, but he has to maintain it well and wash regularly. I personally don't like it when a man looks like he's spent a lot of time grooming down there - it's not supposed to be perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I wax everything. It makes the hair get thinner and thinner till there's barely any hair when left unkept. Then eventually I will never have to do anything no waxing no shaving because it will all go away.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine for men to have hairy breast, but pleaaaaasee, shave down there...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. All hairy!

0|4
    0|0
    • In an era where even men shave wax or at least trim there groiin area, it's surprising thing that a young woman keeps her groiin area all natural hairy.
      You don't even trim it?

• Show All
    • Ok I imagine you 5'9 tall hairless angel

• Okay! ^_^

• as long as it's groomed and doesn't make him look like bigfoot, I think hair is fine.

0|2
    0|0
  • I shave all

0|2
    0|1
  • Shave and I use after shave to stop razor bumps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I shave myself completely

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I shave down there and my girlfriend does as well. I like it much better and find it much more hygenic. As for my legs, I trim them so that they don't get to hairy. If it was more normal and my girlfriend liked it I would much rather have the hair permanently removed & that is my.02 Cents ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Just 3-4 days back i shaved. It felt very good on the day i shaved but when the little hairs start coming out the other day, the itching was really very irresistible. Though i managed to control it. now today on the 3rd day i fell normal and cool too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trim. Shaving irritates my skin, waxing would hurt like a mofo.

0|2
    0|0
  • I shave my shit bc I would want the girl to at least do that

0|0
    0|1
    • Great.
      Will you shave legs if you feel those are too hairy as compared to a woman?

• nah I let that just go but it's a choice no one has any right to judge you

• shave and I'll shave my inner thighs. I've shaved my legs like twice but only above the knee. usually let legs grow out

0|1
    0|0
  • Trim with decent scissors, I like to live dangerously

0|0
    0|0
    • Has a woman ever asked you to shave it off nicely?

• Not that I can recall, I've done it a couple of times, didn't really like the aesthetic and the stubble was like an itchy cactus. I've never really had to be asked cause I've always kept it trim anyway. Way I see it is if I prefer a partner who keeps the garden tidy, Its better to lead by example rather than request. Not picky on style as long as the waters clear enough to see the reef.

• keep it trim.. never shave and my god never wax down there ffs..

0|2
    0|0
  • Do I have to shave my legs and privates now? When only girls had to do it, it was fun. Now it just sounds like work.

0|0
    0|0
    • You expect women to shave but don't shave your legs and private part?

• Show All
    • Yes, throughout history women have done the jobs men don't want to. Is that suddenly wrong? WTF dude?

• Which jobs are you talking about?
      O well anyway, so you have a wild all natural hairy bush down there with lot of leg thigh hair?

• Shave

0|0
    0|0
  • Bodytrimmer

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes