Guys, do you shave down there or wax it?

Guys do you shave it , wax it off or keep it all natural hairy bush down there?

What about the legs? Will you shave it if you feel it's too much hairy than an average man and women might dislike it?

1118

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah shave a little sometimes hair gets caught in the throat

• What is your opinion about a man having lots of body hair elsewhere?

• For oral sex purposes you prefer him to shave it off, but if you never had to give oral, just handjob and normal sex, then what would you prefer on men?
      Hairy shoulders and back , butt... is bit uncommon thing, generally disliked by women, but you don't mind it? Would it still be preferable if he shaved those parts because you would be embarrassed of him around the other girls?

• @Aalila dear are you making fun of very hairy men by calling them animalistic and beastly? :(

Most Helpful Guy