Why are women trying so hard to be fake?

not all women obviously but...
i just don't understand it..

we have
fake boobs
fake butts
fake eye lashes
fake vaginas
fake nails
fake appearances (makeup)

& I just found out you can buy
fake nipples...

they're little things you put in your shirt to make people think your nipples are hard? I guess?

Why?

like in 3017
i expect all men to be robots
and all women to be nothing but plastic
literally, or nothing but silicon...
i expect them to be see through..

82

Most Helpful Girl

• I think since society beauty standards have gone up, some women feel pressured to look a certain way because those who meet those standards are praised and idealized especially along with social media where everything's polished and perfected so against that whatevers natural and normal gets confusing

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I am totally with you on this. Our cultural icons for women are so demented. I have always been attracted to women that are totally themselves. No makeup, perfume, complicated hairdo's, acrylic nails, etc., etc. And plastic surgery, forget about it.
    I like a woman who looks as natural as a flower.
    ~JSmith

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE