Girls How do you feel about this?

Girls how would you feel if you saw a straight guy working at Victoria's Secret? by the way I used to work there and I'm straight.

Updates:
I've been told its creepy and weird. What about if the guy was working the fitting room?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn, you should've stayed there, it's genius. If you have a girlfriend and you work at VS she gets bare discounts. No one hates a bra from VS, that shits magic.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• It's 100% ok and don't see any thing creepy about it

0|1
    0|0
  • You should have kept that job. ;) I like to go there just for fun. LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • Not an issue. Unemployment isn't sexist so I don't see why people should be. Unless they're going to pay you, they should mind their own business

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they don't see me in the bra like doing bra fittings etc. I don't think I'd like them working in the fitting room though just because in VS you can call for help and if I'm in just a bra I wouldn't want to do that but in the rest of the store it's just a guy working and tbh a guys opinion on underwear could be useful!

0|0
    0|0
  • The fitting room is a little ehh but I would just be like whoa nvr seen a guy work here before, probably wonder if he's a lil"sweet", or think he likes to be around girls underwear and stuff. Really its just a guy working

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with it, he is an employee like any other.

0|1
    0|0
  • I myself am not a fan of Victoria's secret so I can't give an opinion over this

0|1
    0|0
  • i feel like it would help women (or men) find things to attract a man cuz they would have an opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • I will not care. I mean, that guy is definitively here to work. And sometimes having their opinions can be good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. He could probably help find something sexy that a boyfriend or husband would like.

0|1
    0|0
  • Victoria's secret is a little weird, whereas if it was ann summers I'd be totally creeped out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be very curious but open minded. His behaviour would certainly set how I would think of him

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean as long as he is being respectful of the ladies that go in there then he's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel nothing. maybe he has a girlfriend he likes to imagine wearing the clothes there

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, it's a job at a store.

0|1
    0|0
  • What a lucky guy!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I would care.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't mean a thing!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind if he was really attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • If he professional it is ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd honestly think you're not straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's totally fine! That's how guys get girls too (:

0|1
    0|0
  • Working there would be ok. I obviously wouldn't want him to measure me or do bra fittings or be in the fitting area. Maybe just assisting while I shop or at the checkout. But that's just you person opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow I would've actually thought that since you were working there that you weren't straight

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol I am. I worked the stock room, fitting room and cashier.

• Show All
    • Honestly in the fitting room if you're a straight guy working there, I wouldn't mind unless you actually saw me in a bra then I'd feel a bit violated

• I understand!

Recommended myTakes