Would you do your girlfriend's or wifes makeup? Would you let your boyfriend or husband do your makeup?

2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I have done. She's a redhead and her face is often flushed. She has really light-red eyebrows and you don't even see that she has eyebrows without looking. She barely grazes them with a pencil and it does nothing at all. I swear she's had that pencil for 15 years. So I said, "Gimmie that!" She grimaced when I was done, thinking I went overboard. (*Anything* would have been "overboard", believe me.) But she went out in public and looked great! It's kind of intimate to do somebody's makeup. I'd love to get instruction on how to do the whole face properly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I lost a bet with my husband, and I'd been really indignant that I was going to be right and got really smart assed so he bet that if I was wrong I had to go to our friends birthday dinner that night after he did my make up (we'd just watched a buzz feed the video the day before 😑) and if he lost I got to throw out his manky old Man U shirt I hate.
    I lost.
    Pretty sure he got his inspo from Geordie Shore after a bender

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I would if she doesn't mind looking like this afterwards.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...akeup-fail.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Only for fun - bear in mind, I've never, ever done anything like that, so there's a 100% chance I'd make a complete mess out of it.

She definitely wouldn't let anybody else see her if I'd done her make-up, that's for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had my ex put some makeup on me and I've did the same to her, it was fun. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean he'll if they want. It'd be like having her tie my tie I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i would do it for her, she would need to teach me :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think it's a good idea

1|0
    0|0
  • If I did that she'd probably look like a clown.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done my daughter's make up before...

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I'd do my wife's girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • no way i'm getting into doing that

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• My boyfriend has done mine before, just for a laugh, but nooo wayyyy would I let him put my makeup on then go out with it in. Those who have coulrophobia would be terrified of me 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No. He recently asked me what condition was. He's 28.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be cool with him doing that just in the house but I don't wear make up like 99% of the time so I wouldn't wanna go out with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not would be fun but I'm not leaving my house

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah he would probably know more than me

1|0
    0|0
  • Not in a million years! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I would let him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd let my boyfriend do my makeup for fun!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Might be a fun activity.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes