Girls, How much Bikini color and print design matter to you?

does it matter to you whats the color or what type of printing is on your Bikini?
In my opinion its style definitely matter whether its bikini or 1 piece or how much body it covers. But as far as Bikini goes, it doesn't matter its color and printing design as all would be covering the almost same body area and you girls are showing your body and I guess you and other people do more care of your body than bikini color or printing design. Is it? Girls, How much Bikini color and print design matter to you??
Girls, How much Bikini color and print design matter to you?Girls, How much Bikini color and print design matter to you?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/0QR7I6_98TcvGsHdRU5ukm8b6HNGbkSGpeppQuhwC0ksnqo-PyAlkqoogZsR28zU4rsGhqjPhkY3aw=w676-h507-no

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Comfort, colour and the material is important to me

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Besides the support and cut - it's all that matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • I tend to gravitate towards colorful printed pieces. I like something that reflects my personality. A basic solid color bikini won't do it for me. I like animal print, floral, sparkle and fun textures.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean yea you like what you like, weather it be your fav color, or just seeing a fun print that speaks to you. We don't just pick up the first thing we see as with any article that we wear we look at it the same way.

1|1
    0|0
  • it matters to me. I've always wanted to wear a seafoam blue or all white string bikini.
    I've only worn a swimsuit once in 4 years and it was a navy blue one piece because it makes me look thinner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it matters

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes