Girls, How much Bikini color and print design matter to you?

does it matter to you whats the color or what type of printing is on your Bikini?
In my opinion its style definitely matter whether its bikini or 1 piece or how much body it covers. But as far as Bikini goes, it doesn't matter its color and printing design as all would be covering the almost same body area and you girls are showing your body and I guess you and other people do more care of your body than bikini color or printing design. Is it? Girls, How much Bikini color and print design matter to you??
Girls, How much Bikini color and print design matter to you?Girls, How much Bikini color and print design matter to you?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/0QR7I6_98TcvGsHdRU5ukm8b6HNGbkSGpeppQuhwC0ksnqo-PyAlkqoogZsR28zU4rsGhqjPhkY3aw=w676-h507-no

9

Most Helpful Girl