Am I still able to wear dresses if I'm really pale?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I think your pale skin will match very well with strong single tone colors, for inspiration take a look at Mia from the film La La Land. I've attached this image so that you can see how good a strong single tone blue dress looks on her!

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you can ! It's actually an advantage because you can wear any color. Most important, regardless of your skin color, wear what you want. You are free to wear everything you want as long as you love it. Don't dress for people, dress for yourself ! Just love yourself, that's the most important.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• of course. simply choose colors and styles that compliment your natural style. and don't worry if you think you're too pale or whatever. do what you want to do with confidence and you will look magnificent

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Pale girls look amazing in dresses... well, any girl xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, clothes weren't mean for certain people or of certain skin colour

0|1
    0|0
  • No. This style of clothing is exclusive to individuals who possess a high level of melanin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shake my head. What kind of insecurity is that? Of course you can wear no matter what skin colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you are forbidden! 😂 Of course you can! No one has the right to tell you what you can and can't or should or shouldn't wear! ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes pale skin girls look great in dresses. Awe that is so cute of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc you can, being pale isn't a bad thing. maybe for your health but it doesn't look bad! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • please do. #palegirlsarethebest xD

3|0
    2|1
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please yes, show off that beautiful pale skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • urm yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... why wouldn't you be?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • yes why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I think pale girls are the most pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • why would that stop you from wearing dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is all right

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • of course?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not? Pale girls are so attractive. You should have showed a picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale girls are hot as fuck. They turn me on so much. What are you even talking about?

0|0
    0|0
    • she asking about dresses, she can't change skin colour 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 9

• Your skin tone doesn't stop the type of clothing you can wear. It may change the color of the clothing but not the types

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. I do all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Own your skin color girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, blind them with your cancer free skin! Mwahahahaha *cough*. I'm so pale that I almost glow. My "uniform" includes a peasant's blouse and corset. I show lots of skin at work. People are always asking me how my skin looks so good and young. It's because I NEVER go out in the sun, and I don't wear makeup. I look about 5 years younger than my 28 year old sister who tans, and dyes weekly, since she was 16.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. If you're worried about it pair your outfit with pantyhose and a jacket or shawl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I only wear dresses during summer and I am very pale. You just have to choose the right colors to compliment your skin tone

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you can wear whatever you want

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes