Am I still able to wear dresses if I'm really pale?

1026

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I think your pale skin will match very well with strong single tone colors, for inspiration take a look at Mia from the film La La Land. I've attached this image so that you can see how good a strong single tone blue dress looks on her!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you can ! It's actually an advantage because you can wear any color. Most important, regardless of your skin color, wear what you want. You are free to wear everything you want as long as you love it. Don't dress for people, dress for yourself ! Just love yourself, that's the most important.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE