First thoughts when seeing someone with a noose tat?

first thoughts when seeing someone with a noose tat?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a fan. But it probably symbolizes something significant for that person.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The same thoughts I have with all tats: Why would anyone spend money on something that's going to look ugly, ugly, ugly when they get old? Why would anyone spend money on something that causes employers, customers, and colleagues to think they are unstable and untrustworthy?

0|1
    0|0
    • because I am unstable 🙃

• Show All
    • no but I am who I am

• I read some of your replies to the other opinions. I know very little about suicide. We all have weakness. It seems a big mistake to me for you to remind yourself about suicide. Instead, you should embrace life and everything about life: sunshine, water, plants, flowers, insects, animals, birds, people, family, friends, etc. I wish you all the best.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I feel bad for him..
    Also looks like attention seeker.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are suicidal

0|1
    0|0
  • They scare me

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • That's disgusting

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Here are my negative points on this tattoo...
    Bad place, bad tattoo, bad image, no decent job/pay,
    unacceptable in most eyes. And last but not least, you will regret it in the end.

Now the positive points on this tattoo...

I can't think of any, sorry.

1|0
    0|0
  • First thoughts are damn this guy probably is struggling or has been struggling with severe depression.

0|1
    0|0
  • as someone who has attempted suicide twice in their life, it actually makes me rather uncomfortable, I would probably stay away from that person

0|1
    0|0
  • Just Awesome
    and what the hell was going through his or her mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • "What an idiot." My honest thought.

0|0
    0|0
    • why would that be your 1st thought?

• Show All
    • i see tattoos as a story to tell and I see this being about a certain time in my life

• True, everyone has a different opinion. I was just giving mine. If it puts you at ease, maybe you should get it done.

• Don't give him a job, or let him into your home.

0|0
    0|0
    • why, not like it's gang related or anything. it's just a harmless noose right?

• There's loads of really good reasons that other people have already come up with.

They scare them. They make them feel uncomfortable. They seem untrustworthy. Etc. Etc. Etc.

• what's scary about it. it's just a tattoo

• I feel your pain

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes