What do guys think of girls with small breasts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Small breasts are fine, particularly if they are in proportion to the rest of her body. Guys will be compelled to look at larger breasts but most won't turn a girl down on the basis of the size of her chest.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the average bra size if you aren't really fat is probably a 34 or 36b cup so small boobs are common.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• Personally, I prefer smaller breasts, over larger ones.

I just think they are more attractive, in general. Large breasts are just more cumbersome, in my opinion.

Nothing against them, of course, but I tend to be more attracted to petite women, so large breasts seem unwieldy, on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything different about girls with smaller breasts. If I like a girl I don't care what size her breasts are. There's nothing wrong with smaller breasts and there are advantages for the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • It may sound weird but as u have already asked. Hand full of breast, cup size is best and attractive for me. It remains in position and is super cute. Whereas, in the other hand. The large or big breast tends to hang. Which is absolutely hate and also it's disfigured which personally I feel it sinks 🙂 Hope that helped u. And fuck those shitty comments here don't listen to them. A true person love the way u are. If he seeks more his love is for the beauty not the soul. Julien out 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls with small breasts are the sexiest. I mean not outright flat chested, there should be some volume but it only looks good when she has a well rounded ass to go with it. Doesn't have to be too big. A nice shape is ok. If her ass is as flat as her chest then it is kind of unattractive. TBH never heard of any man that likes women that cannot be differentiated from a plank.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got no problem with that, in fact they're very fit most of the times so I could even say that I consider it a plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally I love small breasts A cups are really beautiful to me. , you I ask your size

1|0
    0|0
  • At age 18 small boobs kinda stink.

At age 35 when women's big tits start sagging and looking disgusting, your small boobs will look great by comparison

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it personally. I find a flat chest sexy as fuck to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about the boob size... it's about the proportions and shape. so if you are thin then small boobs will fit you perfectly fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew several lovable ones. (fell in love with one, dated another)

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfectly fine, and some of us love small titties ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • they are okay! really atractivo. way more than the big ones, its just we are amazed about how sometimes boobs can be that big

0|0
    0|0
  • Small breasts are great too! They are also a lot perkier then bigger boobs. I'm also a boob guy so I love all sizes breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. Overly large breasts are just odd to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them small, just my preference, and as pretty as you are it would never matter anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small breast are fun too just because they're smaller size does not mean they're any less attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Small breasts mean small milk for my children so give me an air pump

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it does not matter the size of the breast I love cute face

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. To me, I don't really care.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes