Would you grab groceries (at night) in your pyjamas?

This is actually common in Cambodia. Everyone walks out at night in their night gowns and shop around.

I just thought we may need that in our lives lol (like wearing sweatpants and a hoodie wasn't easy enough) πŸ˜‚

(If you sleep naked or in underwear, then clearly this doesn't apply to you lol)

Like I couldn't careless if someone saw me in white pyjama pants with panda's on them with a matching white fluffy jumper that says "pandicorn" with a panda and a unicorn horn on it with ugg boots.. I just don't care anymore πŸ˜‚
Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
Would you grab groceries (at night) in your pyjamas?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha it's probably one of these things that become normal as people get used to them :D
    But yeah, it's weird if you're not used :o

1|0
    0|0
    • I want to make it become normal dear brother :( it's currently not normal to wear pyjamas when grocery shopping at night lol

• Show All
    • Thanks for the MH sis... let's go pajama shopping :D

• Let's do it! That's ok dear brother :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done that many times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I don't care if my hair is messy, and if people think my cartoon printed pajamas looks funny.. I like my comfort 😜

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• Thanks for A2A!

Wait a second... o_O
    Do you mean that people actually dress up just to buy groceries? O_O

Here in India, most of the people would be in pjs or even burmudas with flip flops.

Maybe it's because of the warmer weather in the East.

At first, I thought you were asking about whether we put the groceries into our pockets of pjs or not xD

1|0
    0|0
    • well sweatpants and hoodies if you call that dressing up? BHAHA

• No that's casual 😁
      Tbh, it'd be awkward if you didn't come in pjs at groceries store here (Even if it's a day πŸ˜ƒ)

• Haha we absolutely need that here haha πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ½

• Good luck trying to find a shop here that is open after 6, lol.
    But I do go out during the day only wearing whatever I was wearing around the house, because the shop is literally just over the street and I'm too lazy to put anything on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would have no issue with doing that. In the winter time I wear my sweats out :) I don't care lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's great :) I think I'm having the "i don't care, I want to be in my pyjamas when grocery shopping at night" attitude lol

My white pyjamas with pandicorn πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • I mainly like to feel comfortable and warm.

• Warmth really helps

• No. I wear My pajamas only within My home. Reason being is because if I walk outside with them on then I feel dirty getting in bed with them.

1|0
    0|1
  • My pjs never had pockets for my wallet 😊 But I wouldn't do it here, although it seems like people visit Walmart that way at times

1|0
    0|0
    • I would honestly do that in Walmart if I lived in the states lol

• Yeah Walmart is known for people doing that, there are even pictures on the internet of what people wear there😊

• No I never go outside in pajamas unless I was getting the morning paper.

1|0
    0|0
    • Pfftt the morning paper is an exception huh?

not even a couple of lollies or chewing gum XD

• Show All
    • *chuckles uncontrollably* haha

• I definitely would. I usually sleep naked or in my underwear and I would happily go like that too.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, if you're going out, you're not sleeping, so why wear sleep stuff? Plan in advance.

1|0
    0|0
    • Just a run down to the shop

• Show All
    • You know those nights when your itching for something completely random? Too satisfy those weird cravings at night? Yeah those ones πŸ˜‚

Haha

• That's when I dress myself and order pizza so I'm properly dressed when the pizza arrives.

• i sleep in regular clothes so i don't even have pajamas :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Bruh, i do it all the time who cares, i got clothes on, im single AF, im getting a steak.

1|0
    0|0
  • This cracks me up because I saw 3 woman tonight in their pajamas at Walmart.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sleep naked so no. But I've gone in bball shorts and tshirt or tank top. Which is basically my favorite clothes because I'm always hot and it's comfy πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • That sounds comfy πŸ˜‚
    Well I do go to stores near me in lounge pants so it doesn't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely wouldn't do it, all my pj's have holes in them lol. Definitely sweatpants though, those are basically pj's lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Pyjamas are for 10 year olds OP. But youd probably still look good in em.

1|0
    0|0
  • not in my Jammies but I'm no stranger to a late-night snack run at the supermarket

1|0
    0|0
    • Buh buh running to the supermarket to get snacks in your Jammies?

Just CBF getting out of pyjamas and into sweatpants to do some quick late night grocery shopping lol

• Show All
    • Lmfao πŸ˜‚ Ew no. More like snacks and work stuff ☺️

• Not in my Pj's as I don't like wearing them even for home , but yeah I have grabbed groceries at night lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it were common here... Why not. I'd like to shop at night but I change my clothes only right before going to bed so I'd be dressed normally

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't.

In my area a HEAP of Asian women do it. I think they are mostly Cambodian, Vietnamese and Chinese that do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes there is actual women in America shop in their pajamas
    I've seen them myself while i was at the local grocery store.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 30

• no i don't think i would

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, that's so sad...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would haha

but I have never done this before yet.

haha Join the peejay party

I wonder what it feels like walking on an aisle with your furry slippers on ☝️🏼

1|0
    0|0
    • I know right lol

I haven't done it before, but i want to start making it the norm to shop at night for groceries in your pyjamas :P maybe even wearing slippers aswell lol

• I did it all the time in college. The market was right across from my apartment and was open 24 hours. Hell, I had a 8am class that I wore pajamas to 80% of the time lol. That or sweats.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm down with it, but my mom would not agree. I guess it's just not for some people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Heck ya. Who cares what someone is wearing as long as they're not stealing the food?

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I've done it before if I need something and don't feel like putting regular clothes on. I really don't care. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. But not if it's like the two ladies in the picture. I usually wear oversized shirts with Nike shorts so I think I'd be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would. pyjamas are my favourite type of clothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • as soon as i leave the office, its pjs for me. id go to saks fifth ave in some sweats and a tank top lol, idgaf.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, it depends to where I live cause I don't want that unwanted attention ofc. Too, if I'll be wearing a pyjama that looks good on me then yes, I'll go buy some groceries at night in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually go with a camisole and tights. A hoodie and uggs in winter, It's what I wear inside the house.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear cotton dresses without bra or underwear so it's easier to wear that than night gown, underwear, pyjama, bra and top.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear pajamas, but I can see myself dressed in a pair of sweatpants, a tank top, and a pair of slippers or flip-flops to the store.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't, even if the grocery store was near me. I've never seen anyone do it before. I would feel very odd if I went out with pajamas, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have written exam in pajamas. Going to get groceries is way smaller thing than that.

1|0
    1|0
  • No. :V If I'm in my pj's it's comfy time. Shopping is not comfy time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really wear pants when I sleep lol. But I've done it with sweatpants

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I do this all the time and people stare like they've never seen pjs before.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to leave the house in pyjamas. Unless I have to save myself from a fire or a flood.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes