Would you grab groceries (at night) in your pyjamas?

This is actually common in Cambodia. Everyone walks out at night in their night gowns and shop around.

I just thought we may need that in our lives lol (like wearing sweatpants and a hoodie wasn't easy enough) πŸ˜‚

(If you sleep naked or in underwear, then clearly this doesn't apply to you lol)

Like I couldn't careless if someone saw me in white pyjama pants with panda's on them with a matching white fluffy jumper that says "pandicorn" with a panda and a unicorn horn on it with ugg boots.. I just don't care anymore πŸ˜‚
Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

3141

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha it's probably one of these things that become normal as people get used to them :D
    But yeah, it's weird if you're not used :o

• I want to make it become normal dear brother :( it's currently not normal to wear pyjamas when grocery shopping at night lol

• Thanks for the MH sis... let's go pajama shopping :D

• Let's do it! That's ok dear brother :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done that many times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I don't care if my hair is messy, and if people think my cartoon printed pajamas looks funny.. I like my comfort 😜