If you had to have surgery what would you have done?

For me it would be my nose and I also want a breast reduction from a D to a B cup.

But mostly I want the breast reduction. I do think I am beautiful. Just we all have something we would change.

1313

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never choose to have cosmetic surgery, but if as you say I HAD to and had no choice then I would have my penis shortened. Okay, I lie, I would have my thumb and index finger attached at the tips so that I was permanently giving an "Ok" signal.

Most Helpful Girl

• @JustAsking_1991 You and me alike, although in my case it will need to be from a GG to a C.

• Yea for me my back hurts, cause i am small in size but my breasts aren't and I always have to tailor my clothes to fit right. Its so annoying :(

• That's very true indeed, where there's a will there's a way, we could do just that. :)

• Thank you for the MHO.