If you had to have surgery what would you have done?

For me it would be my nose and I also want a breast reduction from a D to a B cup.

But mostly I want the breast reduction. I do think I am beautiful. Just we all have something we would change.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never choose to have cosmetic surgery, but if as you say I HAD to and had no choice then I would have my penis shortened. Okay, I lie, I would have my thumb and index finger attached at the tips so that I was permanently giving an "Ok" signal.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• @JustAsking_1991 You and me alike, although in my case it will need to be from a GG to a C.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea for me my back hurts, cause i am small in size but my breasts aren't and I always have to tailor my clothes to fit right. Its so annoying :(

• Show All
    • That's very true indeed, where there's a will there's a way, we could do just that. :)

• Thank you for the MHO.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• We don't all have something we'd change -I'm not the best looking but I'm happy as I am. You want to reduce your breast size? Why? I think that's typical of women to want to change things that don't really need to be changed. If a girl is slim she wants to be more "thick and curvy". If she's "curvy" she wants to be slim. If she has straight hair she wants to curl it, if she has curly hair she wants to straighten it. I don't get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really want to change anything, but if I HAD to get a surgery done, it would probably be Lasik (I have pretty bad myopia, but my contacts work just fine).

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to change anything, but if I had to I would get my teeth straightened or getting eye surgery so I don't need glasses anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, no WE don't, YOU do. I say enjoy your tits, your man sure will. Every other small-breasted woman would kill for them.

But I get it - wifey is HH. Dayummmm :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your nose looks fine, in my opinion.
    I wouldn't have surgery...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they'd screw up more than they can fix.

0|0
    0|0
  • Butt cheek implants lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me send a message please

0|0
    0|0
  • penis enlargement. I want a 12 inch

0|0
    1|0
  • why do you want to reduce your cup sice?

0|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • teeth.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

Recommended myTakes